<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, July 18, 2005

Finished

I am now writing this blog entry from my office... Its really boring.. nothing for me to do... I just finished the long awaited Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I have been reading it from 330-now... finally finished le...

Since I got nothing to do, must as well write a blog entry about this book I just finished...

Well~ I somehow feel that the title did not catch the gist of the book. Afterall that Half blood Prince remained unknown for 95% of the book. And when its time to announce, it took only 1 sentence... This book, is really what the author mentioned... Its part one of a 2-part book... Just when all the adventures start to surface, the book just end.... I was quite disappointed about this. I was still thinking how come this book is so thin!!! Now I got my ans...

It isn't thin at all. I will be combined with Book 7 and it will be the longest. But then again, why must she do that? How I wish that Book 6 and book 7 will be completely different stories, so that I can read more... :( So now, I will have to wait for probably another 2 yrs before I know the ending of this beginning...

Anyway, I did not enjoyed this book as much as I did for 3, 1 or 4... I just felt that it is not as fast-paced. I did not cry like I did for 3, 4 and 5 thought there is one sad part... BUT I did enjoy the "love story" parts!!! Haha.. about Harry and Ginny, about Snape and Narcissa, Tonks and Lupin and especially RON AND HERMIONE!!!! Some of it weren't explicitly written but you can just feel the "thing" going on between these ppl!

Lastly, I seriously dun think this can be shot into a movie by itself. It will have to be combined with book 7. If not, I dun think it will make much sense. I seriously cannot imagine how old I will be by the time all the movies are out~

Ok~ since I got somemore time... Must as well lengthen this entry... hmm.. wat shall I write...? ok.. let me tell you abt my workplace... Today its "TAT" chef's off day... though I saw him in the morning and was very hostile towards him, he disappeared in the late morning... HEE~ Tmr will be my last time seeing him I hope... Cos on wed he will be on 2 weeks leave!!!
Today I had fried hor fun as lunch! Very nice!!! Got lots of beef and prawns... As usual, I din finish it... hmm.. nothing much le... just the fact that I had only been seriously working for 4 hrs... the rest of the time just read HP and surf net...

Wah~ Still got so much time!!! damn~ Ok~ Will write about my tat battle.. remember? "TAT" battle... I seriously think it will be over soon man!!! Well~ I haven't been thinking about it since hmm... forgotten when liao... Though I faced it on Sat... I tried my best to dodge.... But I can only confirm the ans after this Friday... Cos I will be facing it this Friday... I can only pray man~ Pray that all things will be controlled. Then again, it probably can only be over when term starts, when One incident happen. Only by then, I will declare that I've won ..... or lost....

Ok~ dun care liao.. still got 15 more min.. I am just going to leave... BYEBYE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home