<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

  1. Went to office only at 920.
  2. Received wedding package from Ritz Carlton.
  3. Listened to my boss talking about how skillful his family, relatives are in computers.
  4. Missed the "meet the GM session" because I got too much things to do.
  5. End work at 610.
  6. Missed the shuttle bus at 605.
  7. Waited by the roadside for almost 20min.
  8. Got a ride to Braddell rd in a Jaguar~ Thanks to the restaurant manager who asked me along when her customer offer her a ride.

That's the summary of my 26th July 2005. I would like to elaborate on one incident. That's the ride from SICC to Braddell rd. Below is an abstract of our conversation along the way.

misspeirong: So do you come here very often?

member: No.. Seldom..

misspeirong: (oh ok... tt means you come like once half a yr or once in a few mths ah? so i am lucky to get a ride from you!)

member: I come about once a week, once in 10 days~

misspeirong: ............... -_-"'

So I realised once a week is SELDOM. And often probably means twice a day. I dunno what is once half a yr call liao~

3 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

maybe to the customer, the definition of often is different....
especially if you not working and just finding things to do each day....1 day can be rather long...:)

11:45 PM  
Blogger JY said...

everytime forget to ask u...
can i link to your blog from mine??

11:46 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

ha~ I agree man! their days pass very slowly~
sure sure! no problem!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home