<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, July 22, 2005

Finished again!

Firstly, this post was meant for 21st July 2005. Cos my comp got hung yesterday, I wasn't able to update... So now, updating from my office.

Yesterday was a nice day! my boss was not in office! He off! That means, I could be as slack as I want! But there is this weekly work schedule thingy tats getting on my nerves.... I hasn't been able to hand it up on time! All thanks to those "management"!!! Dunno why they forever take so long to sign some papers! Just sign only mah~

Apart from me being slack, the whole kitchen is slacking like siao! They will just come into the office and sit there, talk nonsense and speak vulgarities! *yeek* I just one ear go in, the other ear come out... Then yesterday was the "What-is-your-age" day. haha... I went ard asking ppl's age and ppl came to ask me my age... To my surprise, almost all of them are younger than wat I expect! Remember that 30+ chef I mentioned in my previous blog? That very PR one? He is only 6 yrs older than me loh... I totally din noe how to react when he told me this. I felt so guilty when I told him I thought he 30+. The aunties den told me "no lah~ he is only 20+"

Conclusion: working in the kitchen for too long, will make you age very fast!!!!

After work, its time to relax!! I met Adeline at the Mac near our hse... Had a good laugh again! She was supposed to show me some photos... and hai~~ Wat a disappointment ah~ But anyway, told her an old story of mine... Hope she got to noe me better!

When I reached home, washed up and everything, I felt a sudden sense of loss... because I finished Da Chang Jin le... not the whole series, just wat I've got in hand... So sad... Den din noe wat to do.... But luckily, one thing kept me real busy! That's finding out how to go to my freshie, Aili's hse today... And oso finding somebody to go with me so that I wun get lost alone in the midst of forest and cemetry... hmm... I pray that everything will be just fine today!

Hai~ Nothing to keep me occupied le... Now waiting for the Jap drama Yixuan had kindly agree to download n burn! I am really so thankful that she agreed to help me download! I can't dl cos my dad dun allow us to dl anything into his comp :(

That's all for yesterday! Think I will have lots of fun today!!!

PS: Mum's finally coming back from China tmr!! *can't wait*

4 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

A model dad....:)

Support Orignial?? :P

12:21 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

haha... He is worried that we will bring in virus to his comp ah~ He is not a supporter of original man~ haha....

3:43 PM  
Blogger JY said...

ohh hahaha....
then tell him area xxx shop xxx got sell those anti-virus software...less than 10 bucks...

cheap cheap ahh

keke

10:36 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

REALLY!!! SO CHEAP!!! where where where??? Share leh... hahaha... If can, drop me a PM at mdmd forum can~? Onegai shimasu!!!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home