<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, July 25, 2005

My Boss -- Joe Yap

My mum is finally back!!! I must say, I really missed her alot~ Though I din miss my dad at all... Its really good to have my mum ard!! :) Though din really did much, but we just sit ard, den telling her wat happened to me daily~ Thank God for this!!! :))))

I did something crazy today! Ha~ My boss wanted me to call up some hotels to ask for their wedding menu!! He say use my name wor~ So..... I called up Sheraton Towers and Ritz Carlton saying I want them to fax their wedding menu/package to me!! Then the guy at ST even asked me "May we have ur fiance's surname, just for referrence.!" WAHAHAHAHAH~~~ I really STUNNED loh...... Den anyhow just give a surname! hahahhaha....... DAMN FUNNY!!!!! Then later he fax the menu n package to me. With the opening letter saying wat " Blah blah blah~ Congratulations. and thank you for chosing our hotel as ur very 1st step to ur blissful marriage etc~" WAHAHHAHA... I almost faint when I say that man~ My boss also laughed when I passed to him the menus b4 I left for home... He was like "oh! you got it already!!"

Ha~ Later I found out its actually for his son lah~ Dun ask how come his son cannot do all these himself. I guess my boss is being a nice dad trying to secretly help his son save money. (since he is a top chef n can get better price)

I really think my boss is a nice chap leh~~ He gave me an organiser today. He say this yr is already halfway gone liao... I was so shocked! Initially I still din get wat he meant when he shoved tat thing to me.. I thought he wants me to pass to somebody.. Den when i ask " huh? give me ah??" he say.. yah lah.. if u dun want den just throw it away or something lah~" But I still very thankful that he actually gave me tat...

Den when I asked him if he will be attending the company's annual dinner, he asked if I am going.. Den I say i cannot go cos i part time.. Den he ask how come cannot go? Den i say its only for permanent staff.. Den he insists that in past yrs, part-timers can attend as well... Den i say no lah~ anyway I leaving soon le... den he say nothing...

He really quite good hor??

Den another thing is, I wasn't feeling very well today... Had slight fever yesterday... Actually din want to go work, but my mum I shouldn't have tat attitude, so go loh~
Den today whole day my mood not very good ah~ Especially when the kitchen staff did the usual thing like making fun of you, teasing you.... I got VERY IRRITATED!!! Really felt like complaining to my boss!!!
Ha~ ALL the kitchen staffs are very afraid of my boss!!! I always see him scolding them, telling them wats right, wats wrong! Hahaha.... When they got something to ask boss, they oso dun dare to approach him... Actually they dunno... Boss in fact cares alot for his staffs' welfare ah~

PS I: Now watching ENGINE by Kimura Takuya! Very nice and touching... cried as many times as Da Chang Jin... Though its 3X shorter than the latter.

PS II: The battle should be over soon!!! YEAH! haha... The feelings in me is finally fading away~ Thank GOD for this!!! Guess I must really be happy and get ready for school in 2 weeks time!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home