<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, June 25, 2007

Just two events to note over the weekend.

1) I got drunk for the 1st time in my life... But luckily, its not the completely-knockout kind of drunk... I just felt my vision tilting from left to right, right to left. Considering I only drank 1.5 bottle of Hoegarden... I am really not good with alcohol man... Shouldn't have gone drinking with them in the 1st place!! PUI!!! And Luckily I am meeting Celest... I think I will be completely drunk if I don't leave that place earlier... I just pray hard that they will not ask me out for drinks ANYMORE!!! Although it's not exactly boring, I think I still don't like talking to ang mohs... No matter how good-looking or how young or how rich they are!! Enough is enough!

2) I went to my Sec. classmate's baby's Full Month celebration... Yup! She is 23 and she got a baby son that turns 1 month on 28th Jun. She's been sort of a delinquent since secondary, got asked to transferred etc... I am not sure she and her husband (26) are ready for parenthood, but honestly speaking, I sort of envy them... I saw another secondary school friend of mine there. She is 23 as well but her daughter is already 4 yrs old!!! Woo~ I envy even more man!! Although for that friend, I know for sure that she is not ready and I really pity her daughter... Probably being a parent so early, it takes up lots of your so-called "fun time". But somehow, your life seems to be accelerated... And that is what I hope to acheive in the long run...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Kang said...

Man.. PLEASE don't tell me that YOUR bio-clock is ticking as well and that you are longing for maternity. I have enough ppl my age or I know getting married, thinking about marriage or married already that it scares me. I think I need to make younger friends. Sigh..

6:29 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

Hey man! I am not exactly young anymore u noe? and I think u should be like ur age more!! no point trying to act young :p

6:57 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Kang said...

Hey, I am acting like a 25 year-old non-committal guy who loves to seek the finer things in life, sounds like my age alright. What I am not acting like though, is a 25 year old guy in a rush to be a father or a husband or even a steady boyfriend, and I don't think that is ANY definition of age or maturity. Haha.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

-.-
okok~ u r acting ur age~ its just me...

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home