<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, June 08, 2007

不要再跟我說攝影/拍照會影響表演者的心情這種廢話!!!

Yet another message asking fans not to take photos or videos during concerts...
It's been an issue since GOD-knows-when.

Ok~ I do agree that you will enjoy more ON THE SPOT without cameras. But after concerts??? I still forget what are the songs sang, what the performers did on stage~ At least with cameras, there is a backup!

U may say that due to the frequency they have LIVE concerts, there are always opportunities for you to recapture their performances again and again. Aye Hello!! You think fans are damn rich ah?? Or you think ALL fans live in Taiwan, where they have free concerts like every 3mths? Do you have any idea what is Post Mayday Syndrome??? Especially for those who get to see them only once a year! Without all those photos/videos/recordings after the concerts, it will be even more difficult to recover! And not to mention, EVERY single concert is UNIQUE to each individual! Even if the songs are the same, the FEEL is different! Just to make it clear, I myself don't take photos/video when I am in Singapore or Taiwan. But when I am in other countries, I will! Because I know there are people who can't attend those concerts would like to have their share of excitment.

I do agree that taking videos can be quite a hindrance though. Not only to yourself (you won't be able to jump/scream etc) you also cause hindrance to other people infront/behind you!!! So I support NO VIDEO!!! Can just try voice recording!

Oh~ and ALSO!!! Stop saying that the performers don't like audience taking photos blah blah blah~ They seems totally happy to pose or smile into audience's cameras! I have seen it SO MANY times with my own eyes!!! Someone can give a "YEAH!" handsign and smile into a camera while he play his guitar on stage! Someone can smile and look into individual cameras while singing! So tell me! They really don't like those cameras??? Who are the ones that encouraged all these photo-taking?? Think about it! When fans know that they will actually post/smile into cameras, everybody will want to try their luck! Hoping their idol will look into THEIR own camera! SO? I am sure you know what's the conclusion~

I do agree to the previous issue regarding the litted signboards (燈牌)! It can be really disturbing with the lights shining at you~ But is it necessary to put a total ban to it?? those smaller ones are still OK ba~~~ I myself never made any of these. But I pity those fans who put in SO MUCH effort and money to show their support and to show that they bother! What do they get in return? Complains, resentment from the people they support!

Ok~ Why not this~ Fans shall support by purchasing the tickets to the concerts, and shall be absent from the concerts since whatever they do are disturbance to the performers! 做這個不喜歡,做那個給人家講! 我們不要去最好啦!

做這個不可以,做那個不可以,then 我們買票就好囖,不要去囖! -- Ah Tan

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, just happened to pass by and chance upon your post..I agree with what you say. And the thing is that those using cameras are as supportive, carrying cameras don't make them less supportive of others.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

贊!!! 罵得好!!!
最好讓Joe知道我們的不滿~

1:48 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

Hello people~
Can I ask if you guys are people I know? Sorry ah~ But cos I am very curious and kpo to know who are u :p

But if you find it uncomfortable, its ok ;)

Thanks for agreeing with what I said :)

2:12 PM  
Blogger JY said...

haha...

go hk take video got to be careful....dun be like me who got caught :P

12:03 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

I will always remember ur incident!!hehe~
How to forget? U made it to the papers :ppp

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home