<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am SOSOSO thankful to GOD for HIS blessings in some recent events in my life!

1st:
Contract-signing with my new employer! I am not sure if it is going to be a life-time career, at least for now, I get to work with my very good friend and I am getting a very good pay!! Maybe to some ppl, it's nothing. But to me, a lousy Bachelor of Arts Degree, without even a merit, it is ALOT to me~
I am not exactly sure if I made the right choice (I rejected another very good offer while accepting this one), I shall not regret, no matter what the outcome will be.

2nd:
My current employer did not make things difficult when I hand in my resignation.
He was very calm. He did "talked" to me yesterday, trying to persuade me into giving up the above job. Trying to indicate the cons to me indirectly... But I will not give a damn!!! Putting the good money aside. The fact that it is a permanent job in a sector I wanna be, already win my current job handsdown! Everybody just calls me a temp... so be it! I am only a temp.

3rd:
My new employer actually don't mind me going for a 10-days trip in Sep!!! I told them that I need to go on a vacation in Sep, and they say they are fine with that!!! I have yet to finish the 3mth probation by then, if you realise... ohh~~ This makes my line manager seems really nice!!!

OK! So after this 3 events, I still need GOD's blessing while we await the planning for the trip to Los Angeles and San Francisco in September! You may wonder why am I still "awaiting"... Simply because my dear friends whom I intend to travel with, have yet to confirm if they can really go... :(
No matter what, I have started gathering information for these 2 places. Since I am not so busy at work :p But I totally have no exact idea what these 2 places are like... Nobody around me has been there before...

Can Anybody help??? Anybody~~

PS: I really hope that this trip will be a successful one!!! I have never been beyond Asia... X_X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home