<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

After all the big hoo-ha~ I thought I just can't be bothered to entertain ppl who dun agree to what i've got to say any further~ I have said way too much~ I am expressing my own thoughts here and being an open blog, anyone can just say what they want to~ Those who know me, knows what I am toking about and those who don't, I don't see a point in explaining too much. And to wackywhoops, I am surprised that you would think that I am making reference to Sodagreen. Well~ I shan't say anything if you really think so. Probably I should not go to their concert afterall yah?

Anyway, back to normal blogging. I *ahem* "pon-work" again XD
Went watch Fantanstic 4 and had a great Japanese Tonkotsu dinner with Qiuping.
Actually I really REALLY din feel like watching Fantastic 4 man.... I din watch its 1st sequel and I really wasn't into this kind of movie...
But ok lah~ to accompany her~
In the end, the movie din turn out that bad leh!!! The plot is to me, abit crappy. (Oh~ Is any fantastic 4 fan going to say something? oops!)But it's quite a good laugh and quite a few eye candies! Jessica Alba and Chris Evan! Nice~~ haha...

Another incident that took place this Monday. A long-time-no-contact, my best secondary school pal called me. So shocked to see her number on my hp. She called to tell me that one of our secondary close pal invites us to her baby shower this sun!!!! I was like HUH!!! She is pregnant??? since when??? and married to who??? Hai~ Although she has been quite a 風雲人物 when in Secondary school, I still din expect her to get married so soon man... Anyway, shall go find out more this sunday! But damn sian... need to spend money on present again...

I just returned $1300 to my company can? They paid me double salary for last month... :( And stupid me went to tell them... So hai~~ I need to wait for my nx pay day which is 1st week of July... 2 more weeks to go, only $100 to spare... DIE LIAO LAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home