<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, February 19, 2006

woohoo~~ had a great evening today!! I really thought Li Teng is quite entertaining!! haha...
Oh~ and saw some IcucIc-ing sob ard~ wonder if they felt great with the "prestige" they got~

Ok! anyway~~ nvm those ppl~ Let me tell u guys something my beloved parents did...
Since Sep 05, my dad has been planning to sell his car~~ He says since he isn't in Singapore driving, must as well sell it~ Den dun need to pay the installment... So great~ He came back this Jan, checking out the price at which he could scrape the car and finding out how much outstanding loans he has with the bank~ before he can decide whether its worth scraping the car~~
And so, he went faxing to banks and asking his friends for advise~~

To be honest, I din feel good about this... Because, selling the car will mean that I can no longer use it!! But since the car's ownership belongs to my dad, I can't say anything... So from Sep 05 to Jan 06, I have been trying to drive like nv b4~ With the thinking that, if I dun drive enough now, I will soon lose the chance... And also I felt quite down everytime I think of this issue...
I did tell my mum that I very sian diao by the fact that Daddy is selling the car~ My mum actually told me that, you go ask him not to sell lah~ To see if he really dotes you!!
I was like -_-||| I will never do that loh...

In Feb, my dad went back to China, leaving the car issue unresolved~ So just a week ago, I asked my mum how was it? Issit worth selling the car?? Den my mum told me : Bluff you one lah!! We never really intend to sell the car! Actually we are intending to buy a new one... We say we wanna sell the car just to see how you will react...

I was like !#*#@&@Y&$)@^ I can't believe they actually went through so much trouble just to cheat my feelings!!!! AARRGG~~~ So my past months of anxiety went to waste... arrg....
Dunno whether to laugh or be angry~~

Actually they quite sweet lah~ really really thank GOD for them!!

Found a painting done by Ashin~




Not say I wanna praise him or wat lah~~ But seriously, objectively, Dun you think he is very very very talented?? He can compose nice songs, write beautiful words, draw very nicely and a has rather pro photography skills!!! Although if you see it individually, there are many other ppl out there who does all these much much better than him!! But tell me, how many ppl are there possess musical, literary and artistic talents all at a time??

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Ng said...

hmm~~~ U have a point man!!!
He is really one lucky person!

11:11 AM  
Blogger JY said...

talents are everywhere on the stage....just whether you walk into the right spot at the right time, and the spot light shine on you at that particular spot. if all combines, then tata, you are spotted and the stage is yours...whether you remain on the stage still got to work hard yourself even though the light might be shinning on you

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home