<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, February 16, 2006

wah~ seems like I've got something to blog abt recently man~~~
Though its just some very dull life of mine, at least I have the mood to blog... There were times where I really saw something unusual/extraodinary~ But I just can't bring myself to blog abt it...

Anyway~ I got only one lesson today~~ its Jap... Today's Jap lesson was not as boring as b4!! Got more interaction with classmates as well as the teacher! Maybe cos now we more familiar with each other~ And our Jap teacher, he wore specs today!! haha... which in my own opinion, as well as dear Charmaine's, made him looks better!! erm... or should I say cuter~ haha... He got this blur blur look on his face!! Shall get a photo of his at the end of the sem and show to you guys! haha... Today during break, he asked me wat's the significance of the yellow band on my wrist~ Den I told him its given to me by my ex-cell leader~ Den he said his was oso given by his church! I was like O_O, And "本当?" just came out from my mouth... not only me~ my classmates were oso HUH!!? You are a Christian???? And he said yes~ haha... I think he noes why our reaction were so big~ He went on saying that how rare he is. Since only less than 5% of Japanese are Christians.... and said that he is an endangered specie... -_-|||
But anyway~ I guess we are more comfortable with him teaching us le~ Hai... I got more than 60% for my test... so nope! I am not dropping... :'(((((

Guess you guys noe abt the shooting incident that took place yesterday~ Till now, one of the suspect was already caught and the other fleed out of Singapore.. I am quite amaze by this!! Considering the fact that the SPF only took less than 24hrs to get one of the suspect! Dunno whether issit because their efficiency is really that high? or issit because criminals in Singapore are too stupid...

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

big case = got media coverage = no choice = need to activate resource = super efficiency

small case = no media coverage = own sweet time

8:34 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wahaha... nice equation!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home