<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Today is a very depressing day.... :(((
Saw that post 1st thing in the morning... Caught all my brain cell into pondering over that issue...
Den suddenly all the news, gossips, guesses were like undergoing some form of data analysis in my mind...

Attended the lesson on 史記, which made me feel like a handicapped... Seeing my classmates arguing with each other, I really felt as if I am attending a lesson in a language I dun understand... So much so that I respect and like the teacher, I just can't comprehend that book!! Everytime I look at it, I will just put it aside after reading one or two pages... And great! After mid-term break nx week, we will be tested on that... Hope I can finally nurture an interest in reading that book...

These were the reason why I asked them for lunch~ Seems like no matter how lousy my mood was, they will have the ability to make me laugh my hearts out and feel better~~ IThat's the reason why I asked them to have lunch with me rather often! I guess this just shows that different groups of friends appear in your life for entirely different reasons~ And I thank GOD for all these different groups of friends~ To this two particular friends, I noe one of them doesn't read this blog and the other just turn up occasionally~ But I still wanna say a BIG BIG THANK YOU!!
The delivering of the delivery-man to Clementi was a new kind of experience~ haha~~
The chatting session outside LT7A was erm... dunno how to say lah~ But I guess I really did gave one of them a very wonderful Valentine's Day present XDDD
The rest really up to him le!! Just hope that he wun 有了異性就沒了人性!!
In all, thanks for such compromising friends!!! Sorry that I always "bully" u all lah~~

2nd as well as the last lesson of the day did not make me any better than the 1st one... Its Jap... I totally dunno wat to do with all my vocab quiz, lecture quiz and homework... I got the worst possible result one could get for ALL of them!!! hai~~ Really very very demoralising man... The possibility of me dropping this subject has reached a peak! Like I promised, if I score less than 60% for my test yesterday, I will drop it!

So yup! This is my lousy day today... I totally cannot remember that today is Valentine's Day if not for all the sms from all my friends~ All the stress and unecessary worries are piling over me~ Anyway hope all of you had a very happy Valentine's Day yah?? No money and time to get presents, so I hereby dedicate a 詞 to all my beloved friends out there~~~

去年元夜時,花市燈如晝。
月上柳梢頭,人約黃昏后。
今年元夜時,花市燈依舊。
不見去年人,淚溼春衫袖。

-- 生查子

of course I dun hope anyone to 淚溼春衫袖 lah~~~
I hope everybody are able to experience the 眾裏尋他千百度,驀然回首,那人正在燈火闌珊處kind of feeling ah~~ 情人節快樂!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to be able to cheer u up once in a while.. thks for the v day present!! for ur info, im still thinking haha

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home