<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Malaysia Trip 13/01/06 - 15/01/06 -- Day THREE

15/01/06:

After the concert, it was basically hope to follow Mayday to supper. But.. hai.... they did not... Apparently me and Yihua stayed at Palace of Golden Horses for another night... abandoning our Midah hotel... In the end, we only had one hour of sleep that night.. After many many funny scenarios, we still din get to see them...
* I still must say, the food at that Palace really quite nice wor~ though abit ex lah...
* And along the corridors which Mayday's technicians stayed in have got very very strong odour of smoke!! I din noe you can still smoke indoor in a 6-star hotel...
* Everytime they see ppl along the corridor, its as if they saw ghosts! will hurry go into the room and close the door. If not, they will wait till everyone passes them before walking towards their room.
* All of us must really act as if we are not Mayday's fans in the hotel loh...

Everytime I think about this, I cannot help but "WHY DID I NOT GET OUT OF THE COMM. 1 MTH EARLIER???" Arrgggg~~~~~~ If I had, I would be spending my 3 days in Palace of Golden Horses and my whole itenary will not be so rush!!! I would have time to go shopping, see Mayday!!! ARH!!!! hai... Now that the whole event is over... nothing I can do le lah... Now only
can wait for the one in HK and Taiwan! I hope this time nothing will cocked-up again!!
*pray hard*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home