<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Peirong, 加油

Ok! Today is the last day of holiday~ And its the start of a new semester! Its my very last semester in NUS... I basically slack the whole day.... Guess wat time I woke up! I woke up at 1330!!! haha... slept for 11 hours... Thought I had a bad night yesterday.... but until this afternoon, what i went through yesterday night was nothing!! The worst is yet to come!

Received a phonecall this afternoon and got a news! a highly ridiculous, absurb news... when i heard it i was like 凸!I am not a person that curse or scold vulgarities... But when I heard that news, I have the urge of throwing all the vulgarities I heard in my twenty one years of life at the SOB!

I still must say sorry to the person who called me~ Sorry for all these trouble~ No matter what's the conclusion in the end, I will bear the responsibility myself, no matter how impossible it is....
Although I am not in the wrong, I guess what Mr Beng said is correct. Its not important to know who's right and who's wrong.. Afterall, people nowadays have got the definition of right and wrong mixed up!

I am the only stupid fool that continues to believe in the saying "公道自在人心".

But I must really thank GOD for all these incidents! I can finally go enjoy myself at FH Malaysia this saturday, without any worries in my mind~ And thank GOD that I made this decision a month ago! Guess lots of the things are destined. So I shall just continue to walk this path and face whatever scums that came along the way! ;ppp

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!U r going to FH M'sia!!I can't go,so,must help me enjoy the concert ah!!
就算一秒 也要快樂的決心!!!

^_^

10:54 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

yeah thanks man!!! I will help you guys enjoy my every min there!!

tell u hor.. now i 走路都有风 loh~ wahaha...

11:10 PM  
Blogger Fantasy said...

waa... zou lu you feng ar? abit too kua zhang or nt? hehehe...
i dunnoe wat happened lar~ but i agree tat more and more people cannt differentiate between right or wrong... or correct or not. sometimes the area is juz too grey loh... haiz~ watever still, dun b so upset over it le lar! got m'sia FH to look forward to mah! =)

12:20 AM  
Blogger JY said...

为自己而活
老是为了他人而活是件非常辛苦的事
每个人都有自己的意见,分辨与理解能力也不互不相同....

看了有些人的comments,真的有些可笑...
是不够成熟还是气在心头,不发泄会中内伤...

珍重

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home