<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2005-2006

Din manage to update my blog for the past few days simply because I couldn't find the right time to do it!! Now that my mum is at home everyday....
Anyway~ I shall record some of my doings as I cross from 2005 to 2006!

31st Dec 2005 (Sat):
Went to Yongqi's house to watch Countdown Party!! so cool!! Its really good to have SCV @_@
Of course the main thing is to watch Mayday lah~ Had quite abit of chat with Yongqi as well! Although the crossover was abit 平淡, its ok!! Sleptover her house as well~ Thanks so much to her hospitility!!

1st Jan 2006 (Sun):
After coming back from Yongqi's house, I rested awhile before picking up my mum from the airport with my brother! She din noe we will be there~ ha~ hope we did give her a pleasant surprise!! And its time for me to break the news of not doing Honours to her~ hai~~
I told my dad the same thing that night, although its over phone, I can sense his disappointment~ Hai~~ I am sorry Daddy, I had played too much in the 1st year of my Uni life... Nothing I could do to salvage my situation now.. So I can only pray~ pray that I can find a decent job.....
Oh!! Yes yes yes!! 恭喜恭喜!!!Guan you got engaged today!!! He really looked super 幸福!!! ^_^ As for his wife hor... All I can say she really looks very pretty on photos....
Hai~ When will the other 3 have their turns as well leh??

2nd Jan 2006 (Mon):
Initially have sports session with my gang~ But NUS dun accept bookings of court on public holidays... so.... Went Toa Payoh Central with my mum n bro~ They wanted to get a pair of specs each~ spent the whole afternoon there~ Nothing much too...

3rd Jan 2006 (Tue):
I still cannot believe I failed to get a chinese module I wanted... This is the 1st time in my 3 yrs in NUS... Nv has a chinese module been so popular that the no. of students bidded exceeds the vacancies... And still quite worried since I still cannot bid in this round...
Met up with Adeline (my friend for 15 years) today!! She gave me a treat as a birthday present! Very nice 拉面 n 小籠包~ thanks girl!!! Had a good chat and went on a shopping spree!!! yeah!!
I managed to acquire all my CNY clothings in less than 2 hours!! wahahah~~ I bought 4 tops!! 2 bottoms bought last week~ So now, dun need to worry wat to wear le~
Later in the evening, met up with my mum to go for a briefing for the surveyor job at airport! Yes!! the job that enabled me to see Mayday upclose! I dragged my mum along since she wanna do a part time job~

4th Jan 2006 (Wed):
Went Malaysia again!!! with Yihua again!! haha~ Its to buy our bus tickets on 14th Jan... We spent our time chit-chating about 發明星夢~ haha~~ really 相逢恨晚 man~ So set yah?!! all our plans!!! muahahaha~~

Yup! tats's about all the main points about my life for the past 5 days...
The coming 3 days will be EXTREMELY busy!!! Got to travel around Singapore to meet-up with the Funka contestants.. !#(*#&#^#(
Got to work.... Got to sing KTV with friends and lastly~ the 重頭劇 of the week!!!
the dance competition's prelim!!!!! Great! The no. of teams had decreased from 27 to 22... My heart just sank deeper and deeper each time I see an email or sms telling me that their team have to pull out... really very depressed one leh!!!! But I just hope that everything will go on smoothly this saturday!! YOSH!!! 加油!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fantasy said...

everything will be alrite~ =) sumore ur goin m'sia FH leh! haiz~~

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home