<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, December 05, 2005

It's Time

First of all, I would really like to thank Celest, Qiuping, Yixuan and Yongqi for the wonderful birthday celebration they gave me yesterday! And of course Stephanie and Weiting. Although you guys weren't there. Thanks for the presents!!
I really felt extremely 感動 when all of us sang 志明與春嬌 together!! haha~~ And I think I made a very right choice of giving Yixuan 知足Just My Pride as her birthday present!! ;DDD
It would be even better if all of you guys can go Final Home together!! Its really great to have closest grp of friends enjoying the same music as I do~
And I definitely look forward to our activities after Final Home on the 10th Dec!!
Next, I know its very pessimistic to say this, but I guess its just one of the fact in life.
I dunno what will happen to all of us in the future, I do not know what kind of path lies before our friendship. But I just wanna let you guys know that you guys have been a precious part of my life. Of course I do wish that in future, we will be able to take part in "搖滾吧!拐杖!" 演唱會, but 緣分 this kind of thing really 很難講的. It will begin very suddenly and similarly, it will just disappear before you know it. So, before I miss the chance, I really wanna thank all of you for being my friends for the past 6 years. I know I have not been a perfect friend, but you guys still stood by me. 祝你們能夠天天開心!
Lastly, to all those who have been reading my blog, thank you so much. And well~ 天下無不散之宴席. This is my 217th post since I came out with http://ilovewuyuetian.blogspot.com , its going to be probably my last here. Thanks for occasionally dropping by to take a look at my not-very-interesting but very-真實-entries.
I said last entry HERE, because I have started another one. But I am not telling anybody the URL. 如果有緣,希望能夠再和大家分享一些屬於佩蓉的故事.
Till then, misspeirong thanks everybody who had once passed by this corner and all those who had given me lots of encouragement and comfort! This blog had allowed me to get to know many of you better. And I hope it had helped you know me better ;)
Byebye~

6 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

能不能不要說 "嘿我要走了"?? 好不好?
你是否聽不到我們(時時刻刻)在唱着"回來吧"

天無不散之宴,無奈, 而我知道這就是生活.
我也明白友情是永遠的永遠不會變...

相信您就象候鳥飛向更美麗的彩虹

風若吹,請記得在這人生海海的瘋狂世界中,有我們這一群朋友.

OK啦.
最後,金多蝦你的這個Blog.


朋友,祝福您.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

JY!! not again~~ wah~ you really enjoy forming sentences with their songs leh~ :p

6:08 PM  
Blogger JY said...

i used theirs to form cos you a super fan of theirs mah..like that you can relate more ;)

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo miss peirong! next yr wun have same mod as u mayb wun see u much then cannot know ur recent news from blog.. =X so zettai ni keep in touch yar? XDDD -hug- hope alls well w u! =)

6:30 PM  
Blogger g n i y n i x said...

take care! :)

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All da best Peirong!!Will see ya around the forum!!Take care!! :)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home