<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, December 01, 2005

My goodness...... First day after exam was super tiring~ take a look at wat I did........
1) woke up at 8am to go NUS get things for Funkamania booth.
2) went Ngee Ann Poly to set up booth and give out flyers.
3) went home to put down my laptop.
4) went Bishan to collect something I bought awhile ago.
5) took a 1hr bus-ride to clifford centre.
6) had a short interview with the consultant.
7) took a 1hr bus-ride home.
8) went for a 6round-outermost lane-jog. (anybody noes the distance???)
9) in the midst of all these, I managed to complete abt 20 rows of my sweater.
This is even more tiring than during exams.... But who cares!! I am still happy that exams are over~ cos dun need to use brain! hehe...
And today, I tok to lots of ppl abt Final Home, trying to ask them to buy the tics~ hai~ but expectedly, no response..... :(
Oh and many thanks to Beng Chang, Florence, Beng Hwee, Zanlun, Shihui, Jeremy, Sze Min, Dunlin, Julee, Wee Giap, You Kai, Hao Kai, Ren Jie and Clement for the present!! really thank you very very much for the thoughts~ especially Beng Chang and Florence! Really feel super guilty and paiseh, having to make you guys go through so much trouble~
Lastly, I realise Singapore doesn't have the atmosphere even though its the SEA Games period now!! So here, I would like to show a little of my patriotism!!
I wanna to say JIAYOU to all those who still have competitions ahead!!
and say GREAT JOB to all those who gotten medals!!! not just the gold loh, silvers n bronzes as well!!! and to those who failed to put up their best performance, dun be too sad!! just take it as an experience ba~ ;)
Ha~ not as if anyone of them will hear/see this.. I just say Shuang one~
I realised I am not able to sing the whole of Majulah Singapura le... :'(

10 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

clifford center.....errr...where you go interview ahh???

12:05 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

why like tat? dun tell me you work there?? :o

I went to this agency call Select~

1:33 AM  
Blogger JY said...

my previous coy is there mah.
and you say consultant somemore wahhaa...

so just ask ask only hehe

9:06 AM  
Blogger Noritaka said...

I LOVE SWIMMING!!! I LOVE WUSHU!!! I LOVE LI JIAWEI,JOSCELIN,GARY TAN & MARK CHAY!!!!! Muz admit the latter two are coz of their looks, hahahahaha~~~

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking abt the SEA games ah,I think so far they have done SG really proud!The medals from events like Fencing n Gymnastics,show SG can have a lot of breakthrus!Hahahaha.. XD

7:17 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

yes yes!!! Den I must say I REALLY like our Water Polo team!!! its like 90% of the team are SHUAI GEs!!! wahahaha~~

and yes!! Li Jiawei, Joselyn etc~ are SO LI HAI!!! Cheers to SG team!! haha... Hope they can get above 40 Golds this time!! the bodybuidlers and table-tennis still can help bag more Golds! now already 30 liao!!!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fencing? ruth ng from my primary sch, same class as me in P4 leh XD
gymnastics? wensi same pri sch, sec sch, JC and uni (wah same places of education lah! XP) as me, same class as me frm P3-P6 XDDDD
but this yr SEA games really damn zai! 7 golds frm sailing in one day?!? woohoo! XDDD|||||

10:56 PM  
Blogger Noritaka said...

tai tai tai li hai le~~~~~~~ damn high!!!! GO GO SG~~~~~~~

11:40 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wah sai! ninchan!! your batch got SO many national sportsman!!!
ha~ how come I have this feeling that its cos not many ppl took part in the sailing? cos so many of them are like walkover~

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol q alot of medals all heng one lor. like the 4x100m running, only 5 teams, SG got 4th but cuz indo drop baton so became 3rd.. but 3rd fastest also = 2nd slowest.. lol. then triathlon also v little pple join one lor. haha ^^;;;

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home