<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, December 26, 2005

I am sad to say that my 14 days of holiday was... so-so only....
Set off on 12th Dec 2005, dumping all those stuff bothering me behind, hoping I will be able to thoroughly enjoy myself. Many people felt a sudden lost after Final Home Singapore on 10th Dec. Do you think I will be an exception? No... After the concert, all of us understood that it will be a long long long time before they come.. and most importantly, before we meet again...
And of course, there were some other problems...

Even before the trip, my excitement level was low... I was supposed to go Hong Kong with Yixuan but we haven't meet each other to discuss etc before that...
The idea that Yixuan wasn't excited at all did came across my mind...
But still, I know for sure that Yixuan will entertain me during the trip!! ^_^
I did enjoy myself in Hong Kong~ Thanks to her!!!
We had great times eating, shopping, trying to find out which bus/MTR to take, rush to catch the last ferry, reading the map in the middle of the road etc...

Guangzhou trip was great as well!! except that my parents don't have a heater and the house was the same temperature as the weather... Ate very very good stuff every meal... Lots of care n love from my parents ^_^
And of course I still remember the excitement of reading from gogorock, the schedule of them going Guangzhou...

Now that my holiday is over, things are back to normal again...
Things are still where I left them 2 weeks ago~ Except that Funkamania is finally coming and I can finally breathe some fresh air...
In fact, I have one additional trouble... That's finding a job... AARRGG~~~ Since my results is TOO LOUSY to go for honours.. I will be graduating nx sem... :'(((((
Until now.. I still very lost... totally no idea what I should do...... HOW HOW HOW??
Anybody got any lobangs for job?? As long as not sales can le...

Ok~ Nx it the 8 things I have the list rite?
Pls note that the below are IDEALS~~ meaning in the end, everything will actually be the opposite... erm... I cheat abit ah~ you say 8 but nv say what category~ haha... so I decided to come out with 8 outer-beauty and 8 inner-beauty :ppppp

Outer-beauty:
1) At least 175cm
2) Doesn't smoke and gamble
3) Rich (preferably earns at least S$120,000 per year)
4) A Christian
5) Dun need very 帥~ Just 看得順眼 can liao~ I noe very abstract~ arbo u want me to say the shape of the nose or the diameter of the face meh?
6) 四肢健全
7) Chinese/Eurasian/Japanese by race (from any country except YOU-KNOW-WAT)
8) Must not be underweight

Inner-Beauty
1) Kind-hearted (i/e: compassionate)
2) Not too sentimental (i/e: not those that wil cry easily)
3) Humorous (i/e: can entertain me esp. when I am not in a good mood)
4) Must be wiser than me ( NOTE: I did not write smarter~)
5) Basic Gentlemanism
6) Talented (i/e: musically-inclined OR literally-inclined)
7) Have 上進心 (i/e: not sit there and 怨天,怨地,怨自己)
8) Accept me as who I am

May sound very demanding hor~ but if you carefully think about it, its not lah~ just that I write it more 具體-ly~ :ppppp

ok!!!! 點名時間!!!! --> keitsu, Yurong, JY, gniynix and mayday1025 aka audrey!!!
Just 5 only hor? not 8 rite??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u escaped to hk ar... while we all poor things here back in s'pore hav to suffer pms [post/permanent mayday sydrome]... im still waitin for ur SFH entry leh~ dint u go watch mr.chou's concert? hehehe...

1:23 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

haha~~
I oso got pms lah!!! mine even worse leh~ pms away from home!!! :p

That entry is saved as draft in my dashboard loh~ hai~

I wanted to go watch~ But the Y80 one was soldout... the cheapest tics left Y280....
But I heard it from my dad's house lah~

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home