<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, December 11, 2005

自打嘴巴

I am sorry guys~ I should be slapping myself for declaring that the 217th post was my last post....
I have changed my mind!! And the decision to stop posting on this blog wasn't out of a fit~
And so is the decision to continue.
I have gave both quite some thoughts.
Initially I thought by closing this blog may salvage some things I have lost or missed.
Apparently after 2 great talks with 2 ppl today, before Final Home Singapore and after it, I realised that I did a foolish decision.
I realised 3 important facts.
1) Closing this blog WILL NOT make a difference to my current situation.
2) Closing this blog not only can't change the way things are now, it will be depriving me from quite a bit fun!!!
3) 快樂無上限. 所以又何必爲了無法改變的事而剝奪自己的快樂呢?
I must really thank the 2 persons whom I talked to today.
Only if I had heard from you guys earlier, lots of unecessary actions can be saved. And I wouldn't had been such a fool.
I am really touched by all the 祝福s. I shall not go further into explaining myself wh I decided to recover this after a short one week.
For those who treats me as a friend, it will not need all explanations at all. And for those who doesn't regard me as a friend, no matter how much I explain, it will just be excuses to defend myself for being flicker-minded, trying to attract attention, trying to win ppl's 祝福s etc... So wat's the point? Do/think/say watever you like... 人畢竟 "經一事,長一智".
Although I decided to continue posting, wat I said on my 217th post still holds.
Thanks to all those who read http://ilovewuyuetian.blogspot.com , be it you are here to sincerely want to know more abt misspeirong as a friend, or just nothing to do so just drop-by, or just here to be an "interpreter" trying to interprete everything I wrote, or just here to trying to know more abt the person you dun like/enemy(misspeirong of course).
Preview of my nx post: The long-awaited, highly-anticipated, FINAL HOME SINGAPORE of course!!!!!!!! Hope I can be able to remember everything~

3 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

you find much more meaning in life if you lived for yourself instead of living for others....

2:20 PM  
Blogger g n i y n i x said...

stayin-tuned to your next comin post :)

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PEIRONG FASTER FASTER FASTER POST UR NEXT POST AR!!!
qi dai-ING... muahahaha...

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home