<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Went work as the surveyor yesterday... Pathetic... whole day only do 8.... PRCs are much much more difficult than Japanese!!! WTH!!! and apparently the flight schedules are in a mess.... hai~
But I had a great chat with my "boss" -- the person who employed me for the job! 3 surprises from her!! She's actually born in Taiwan!!! ( No wonder her chinese so different from most Singaporeans...) She's actually a fan of Mayday as well!!!! I told her that I going KL for concert, immediately she said "You going to watch Mayday??" I totally stunned!!! Den she told me she has all their albums and went for FH SG as well! wahahaha~~ Thirdly, she actually speaks French, fluently!! And I ventured the possibility of getting a job through her~ haha.. she asked me to send her my resume after I graduate ^_^

I was really quite surprised by my mum's result!! she did 8 as well!! and she did not cheat at all!!! she very power!!! 真人不露相, 就是這個意思吧~

Slept at 3am last night, woke up at 8... got to go around collecting CDs from Funka contestants... and go collect stuff from sponsor... hai~ very sian ah... still got ppl put me aeroplane somemore! #*#&$*@_)@

Went KTV with Celest and Qiuping, den dinner, den shopping, walked around in Carrefour with our barangs in the trolley, den chit-chat session!!! Basically talk about relationships loh... Tok about different aspects of love life... quite interesting!! I found it too short though...

The best part was, I met so many ppl!!! Ppl from NUS, ppl from my ex-church, ppl whom i haven't met for years, ppl whom we just talked about during the chit-chat session... hai~ 終而言之,ppl whom I thought its better if I dun meet.... it did stirred up some sort of emotions in me seeing them~ It also proves that over the 3 years in uni, I have really learnt some things, lessons which are precious and made me realised that I have indeed mature and changed alot over these years... I starting to wonder if GOD is hinting, telling me that I have reach an end to a section in my life and its time to start a new one... In the past, I am still not sure if I am ready, but now, I guess the answer is clear :)))))

ok!! Finally finish listening to the dance tracks!! hope nothing goes wrong tmr!!! Tmr is DA DAY!!!! its the Preliminary of FUNKAMANIA XII 2006!! after a long preparation, its finally going to begin tmr!!! can't wait!!!! gotta reach sch by 8 tmr... so got to go sleep le..... goodnite folks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home