<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

PeiRong is out of PublicRelation!!

Oh~ so finally no more "that kind" of comments and tags? Ok!! Back to normal blogging!! yeah!!!
This blog is meant for ppl deemed as friends of misspeirong as well as those deemed as humans to misspeirong and friends. If you do not belong to any of these categories, GO AWAY!!! Dun say I never warn you... Cos if you do not belong to the above mentioned categories, you will NOT be able to take the following content!!!!!






If you really wanna read, Dun later complain that this is a public blog, everybody can read it etc etc ah~~ But are u sure u have got enough sense to read it?? hmm!
Cos public blog dun warn you yah? I already said the following contents are meant only for its intended reader.







Hey to all my friends!!! I just wanna inform you guys about my daily life as usual!! Just wanna let you guys noe hor...I now no longer belong to that F~~~~~~~~~~ Comm anymore le. So I really hope some ppl will be sensible enough to deal these incidents differently... (although I dunno whether they have got any sense in the 1st place) I know it will be difficult since some people are ....................... oh! cannot say wor~~ if not they buay song again.....

Although some people are easily "buay songed", cannot bear to see ppl use harsh words on them, like to poke into other ppl's nose, I still need to thank them ah~ Hai... bobian.... Cos if not of them hor, I wouldn't know you guys are really the best things that happened to me in my 21 yrs of life!!! Love you guys!! *muack* namely, Euphoria, JY, Fantasy, Celest, Qiuping, Yixuan, Beng Hwee, my anonymous faithful reader and all those who helped me cursed! even if its in the heart and not said out! Actually those curses are most effective!! Afterall its said that curses unsaid are the most vicious! ;)))))
Not only this ah.... All those people really made me know myself better, so afterall I am capable of such scenarios leh!!!!! wah sai! I dunno what to say man!!! Last time my greatest 本事 was to escape.... Escape from this, escape from that.... Maybe from now onwards I will not let 《瘋狂世界》be my all-time favourite song le.... It will now be 《倔強》!!!!
There are alot of things which I did not dare to do in the future, but now hor..... I felt that 我充滿能量!! 逆風的方向,真的更適合飛翔!而且,真的被火燒過才能出現鳳凰!! Of course I not saying that I am a 鳳凰 now lah!!! I must at least go 減肥!Where got 鳳凰 so fat one?? :ppp

And the recent incident really made me realised one very very important fact of life!!! Maybe some of you already realised that long long time ago.... Hai~ 都怪我自己, for believing that this world is still full of righteousness and 道理。簡直大錯特錯!!! 這世界上更本就沒有所謂的天理。人的心就算有“義”的存在,外在的種種因素也只能使它被埋沒。There are less and less people who are capable of differentiating what's right, what's wrong.... Indeed, nobody cares what's right, what's wrong anymore.. 人活到如此地步真的是可悲的.... 不!這些更本不能稱之為人。
I wrote things here for you guys to read, 偏偏 some so-called“人” want to read. Not only that, want to impose what they think, expect onto my blog and I somemore! hai~ really man... they are only so-called “人”,can never take away the so-called man~
Now that thing is now over yet lah~ So I must be dis... erm... oh~ DISCREET!!! yeah! But I am sure you guys have no problem understand right?? cos only so-called “人” ahem!! yah? ;)))

But stay here for more yah?? I have got SO SO SO Many things to share with you guys!!! Can practise my skills oso!!! haha.... Den maybe we all can have a good laugh together!!
與其惆悵于人間是非,何不逍遙笑一會?:D







Reminder reminder!!! Peirong is not part of F~~~~~~~~~~ Comm anymore!!!
佩蓉不在是- - - 的一分子咯!!!
ペイロンはもうそのを出ましたよ!!!

Haiyah~ write so many oso no use hor? ppl dun understand!! 唯有智者能理也,可惜痴白為多數。

14 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

just to feedback something, notice you added some links to others' blogs on the left, some of the links are not correctly hehee....

there are additional "http//" in front of those url and therefore is not working correctly...

not saying this cos mine is wrong hor..but a few others also hahaa.....

cheers.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

oh!! wah~~ no wonder!!!
I was like how come cannot link one!! haha~ Thanks for telling me!! ;)))

And of course thanks for "you-noe-wat"!! haha...

But hor.. I dunno how come I cannot access urs from my PC at home ah~ dunno issit some kind of protection?

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! UR OUT OF COMM!!!! congrats U DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if ya stronger, u won't be so bothered by all the tags and comments and rebuting them w stupid senseless blog entries. Stronger? My foot..

By the way, i gain entertainment reading ur blog and arguing with you. I d0n't like ur commments but i still wanna read le.. wat u wanna do about it? like u say... some pple are inhuman and we enjoy doing it!

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey peirong.. I am not sure whether u are the person whom i talked to but
IF you are my module mate from ts then i think i have to say sorry.. because i believe i am the cause of all this problem to tell you to talked to my team captain abt joining funka.. and saying abt the he being difficult to talked and the prizes...
he is not actually that kind of person, he is just looking out for us and so is our in charge..
So if there's anyone who you want to blame.. i think it's gotta be me... sorry that i have caused u so much hatred and such..
And if you the person who i am refering to... i am terribly terribly sorry for all the stuffs that had happened to u.

Yrs sincerely I'dil Saladin Alamin
P/S: If you want to insult me or do whatever stuff do so at my mail...
aladdin_pal@hotmail.com
please do not vent yr anger on my braders and blast peeps.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

haha... 無稽之談

and yes! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I am out of the comm!!! *clap clap*
woohoo~!~!

welcome to continue leave comments yah?? afterall, I will still continue with my way of blogging~ and shall see wat other "troubles" will I get into man!! I am so excited abt it as well!!

Afterall, apart from some, this blog is visited by a group of ppl with brains that knows what's right and what's wrong.

Affected by comments and tags? yeah man~ I am!! Because they have affected my friends~
They will of course be senseless to ppl without sense lah!

And well~ to those who do not know what's going on, no matter how much I explain oso no use.

Just wondering, have anybody wonder why are all those comments still up there hanging?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

I'dil!! I should be the one saying sorry to you because I only refer to one person in the 1st place! And yes!you are right! its THAT person!

Like I have said in my previous entry, its really nothing as serious as ppl interpreted! There is NO such thing as hatred!!!

I dun hate anyone. I know you as a module mate, and I am sure you have seen all those comments~ I dunno how you will feel seeing all your friends writing those stuff. But personally, I just want to say that, as much as your friends are concern about you guys, I am concern about mine as well~

And there's nothing to be sorry about. I am very sure your friends would not want you to say sorry to me.

I am glad that at least you are here to let me know who you are. Thanks alot!!

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peirong....

oh no!!!!!
Then i think i gotta clear this up...
I explain to the guys and the blast members ah.. I think we can all work out something ah...
I believe you are pissed off with us for not joining and you are rooting for us to join...
Terribly sorry..

I will try worked out something so that all ends well..

Really sorry that it got u into trouble.. will explain it and hopefully it will worked out..

My braders and frens out there...
please do not disturb her nor her frens anymore.. Begging you guys to chill out for a moment and leave her in peace for awhile...
It is all a misuderstanding...

And peirong.. Really sorry that at this whole misuderstanding...
Just hope that u are doing fine...

Sincere Apologies on behalf of my braders and frens...

I'dil Saladin Alamin

3:10 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

Thanks so much I'dil!!

I really really dun mind if people don't join our competition. But maybe just let us know rather than evading and ignoring.

I really thank you for coming out to clear things up. I really appreciate that and I do hope it will work. ;)

And dun need do say sorry really!! I should be saying sorry to you!! oh.. and that other very nice person from your team! erm... Think its better not to say his name. Just very sorry to the 2 of you.

As for the rest, I got nothing to say.

Thanks once again :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

JY JY JY!!! Dunno whether you will skip the irrelevant parts in b/w n scroll all the way down or not!! If you see this let me know k??

Sorry man!!! I super blur!!
I realised yours was wrong as well!! haha... I only realised when I went to check ><

I can access le!! yeah!! haha..

5:11 PM  
Blogger JY said...

hahaa...

i thought i sort of hint you in my first post..
i think i missed out some words....should be not only mine is wrong haha...i did noticed mine was wrong .....:)

now is okie...yeah..

thanks. :)

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

JY >> how I noe? I thought yours is not wrong mah~ haha.. Yah~ I got 3 of them wrong ><

I'dil >> Oh man!! how can post your no.!!? very dangerous one leh!!! So I deleted it yah!?

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw ur taggy and remembered... hahahaha...
告诉你,不能怕!
how can i 4get it leh... hahaha... i like ur way of suan-ing people...when got time muz teach me orh... hehehehe... =)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home