<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, January 09, 2006

Sincerely hope all will read

I really dunno whether to clarify or not... That's the problem of reading someone's blog whom you dunno... You dunno the person and hence you dunno what the person means when he/she say something. I have read all the comments and tags.

First of all, it seems to me that alot of people interpreted the whole post as some sort of personal attack against some teams or some ppl. And things are really getting out of hands. There are more and more people doing their own interpretations which aren't even close to what I had in mind. Maybe you guys should really read this entry calmly k?
I admit that I got really worked up when I got to know that some unknown ppl did a search and found this webspace. The reason being I personally found it really ridiculous.. But that's perhaps cos I do not know of ppl who does that. As a result, my previous posts are really extreme. They reflected my 1st hand reaction when I got to know this.

Ok! Here I go~ I guess the most serious thing is abt the "eat sh*t" part. First thing first, I think I need to apologize to the other ppl in that team. Please understand that I was really angered. What will you do when you call the person, he dun answer ur call, when u call again, he reject your call? SMS also did not reply, send email also never reply? If you dun wanna join, perhaps its only courteous to let me know ba....? And from one of the member of the team, he mentioned to me before I contacted the person in-charge that he is difficult to handle and will not join if prizes etc are no good. So after I told him all the details, he gave me these kinds of reaction, its normal for a person to think that he apparently dun think highly of the competition.
And one other thing, In actual fact, I only had one particular person in mind when I said that. Nexr, I know lots of ppl found this highly offensive. But I am sorry that this word has really been a part of life now. I say this any-o-how verbally. And since the way I post my entries are just like the way I talk. I frequent "go n die" to ppl around me. Its perhaps because of my rough character that I used those words.

Secondly about those teams who pulled-out. I know all of them pulled out for a reason. I did not say anything about them pulling out means boycotting. I just felt very wasted. Please do understand that when we organise events like these, we face pressure of whether teams will join or not? In my case, not only do I have to face pressures from the committee, but also sponsors etc. For teams to pull out last min, the pressure is really intense. Especially when the registrations procedures had been rather difficult. Wouldn't it be better if they were to let us know earlier? I am sure you already know whether you can make it for the competition much earlier rather than giving us a one week notice.
I dunno what does a blog mean to you ppl but to mean, like I have stated right from my very first entry, it is to vent my thoughts and feelings. Its just to balance my sense and emotions!
In my mind I know those who pulled out have no choice but to do so.. But when I see all the disappointed faces from my side of people, anger just got hold of me.

Thirdly, regarding the judges part. What I wrote in my original entry is entirely based on teams' feedback to me. I got teams questioning me why this judge is used, saying so & so are not fit etc... And I definitely do thank those who really respected the judges we used. At least this will show that the hardwork of the committee are paid off.

Lastly, regarding my personal liking for certain teams. Actually for this, I dun think further explanation/clarifications need to be made. Its in human nature to have personal likings. I did not show it out during the competition because I know I cannot. As an organiser, I know I have to be more objective than normal public. But that doesn't mean that I am totally objective in me. Just like this incident, how many ppl actually sees this thing objectively? Its either they are on my side or they are not. How many ppl actually commented only when they know the whole story? And for all my comments on the various teams, I did not praise or criticise from a technical point of view. I did not say oh~ how the team fair for technique, rhythm etc. I noe I am not a dancer and I am absolutely in no position to comment if the team is good or bad base on those criteria. What I gave were very comments that are very based-on-feeling kind.

I dunno if all these clarification/explanation got use or not... Maybe to some, all these will just be rubbish and excuses to defend myself. But I do hope that there will be ppl who will give some thoughts to what I have wrote.
Actually there are lots n lots of things I decided not to blurt them out already. If you guys really read what I wrote here, maybe you guys can sense that I am doing what I can to salvage the situation? Not because I am afraid of the whatever actions that anybody might take.

Yes I admit, if this whole incident is targetted solely at me, I will not bother to have this entry. But this is really getting out of hand. People are making more and more ridiculous interpretations, people are attacking the innocent ones...
If saying sorry could cease these ridiculous acts, you guys got what you want. I AM SORRY FOR THE ENTRY POSTED ON 7TH JAN (this is in caps cos I dunno whether ppl will read so long or not... For those who wun, at least they can catch this part). Of course, you guys can continue attacking my blog n me~ I dun have a problem with that. Just stop implicating a 2nd person.

Not only I wanna say sorry, I oso wanna say thank you to all those anonymous tags/comments... erm.. some are not anonymous, anyway~ Sincerely thank you guys for letting me realise that I am actually capable of taking all the nasty things ;)))
I definitely did not know about this in my past 21 years of life. So maybe you wanna identify yourself this friday? Since some of you did mention that we will meet. Just let me know which tag/comments you left k? I really wanna thank you personally.
(This is definitely not a gimmick trying to suck-up to anybody! and its definitely not meant to be sacarstic!) If genuine thanks were to be mistaken as something else, I got nothing to say....

To all my friends/readers out there, thanks for standing with me. Be it your sms or your comments, thank you very much yah?!! ^_^ I am deeply sorry for all the disturbance ah~ Maybe you guys wanna "siam" this place for the time being?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!No way will I siam ur blog for the time being!!It's time to stand by u as I always do!
當風雨 都過去 迎著風 看天空
不放棄 才能夠 有感動
這一生 這一次 為自己 抬起頭
至少要 驕傲的 盛開過

No matter what happens,just do what u will always do n nothing bad will happen! ^_^

8:18 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

Thanks girl~
That's the exact same phrase that came to my mind!!! haha~

Yup! I will definitely do what I will always do!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...Our lives are surrounded by Mayday!!Every single moment.Hahahahaha..

人生無啥米輸贏 重要是不可孤單!!

^_^

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home