<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, January 09, 2006

Hey to all my FRIENDS out there!!! Aren't my blog getting exciting??

You guys saw more and more anonymous ppl around yah? ha~ Dun get too panic to see them k?? They are here to add a little something to my blog~
Sorry for any disturbance made ah... For those of you who do not know what happened, I will let u guys know!!

I shan't explain or rebuke all those comments/tags. I know what I am doing and don't worry my friends, I am not affected by all these! Dun need to worry about me k? kao~ I am not so weak!!
Its actually good to see that they are attacking my blog and me! I hope this will let them vent their anger/frustration etc... so that they will not cause disturbance to my committee. hmmmm~~ I hope they are sensible enough to do that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home