<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

當風雨都過去。。。

As I said, back to normal blogging!!

Had a highly entertaining lecture today~ Its really to my surprise... Its General History of China.. The lecture damn funny!!! He kept giving examples of ancient spoken chinese.. Den he kept saying "只有受過中文系教育的人才能講出這種有深度的話" Of course I say like that not funny at all lah~ Cos must incoperate the tone and expression mah~
Den he oso like to say some lame jokes like most lecturers in NUS... But he definitely did surprise me, and kept me awake~ Afterally I am taking this module alone..

And also, being an essential module for Chinese studies students, I was shocked to see that less than half of the ppl there were from Chinese studies department... only about 40%, the rest are cross-faculty... Hai... As a result, you would have guess.... Alot of ***
One thing is, there were some that really caught my eyes!! If you dun look at the brand of jacket they wearing, and they dun speak, you wouldn't have guess that they are *** Very got SEH leh~~ hair all styled, ear pierced, accessories all over~

After lecture, met up with Yihua. We wanted to have lunch and do our "project"!! haha... But before that, some ppl say wanna meet me to talk~ And things turn out pretty well~ Hai~ Actually nothing much to talk cos its really misunderstanding mah~ But I am still glad that things are much more sorted out~ Just hope that there will not be other implications from our meeting today~ And where is my tea!!?? Say wanna talk over tea but no tea leh... >< haha...

After that, we went on to start on our "project" spent about 3 hours doing it... hai~ Its erm... more or less finished i guess~ We had to explain our "project" to our friends we met~ haha...

But actually I am suppose to "work" one leh... Den in the end din touch at all.. Was still deciding whether I should go down to KL with Georgina they all on Friday morning~ Since I not in Funka Comm le~ Den called to ask about the price of the coach... But at the same time, cannot leave Yihua alone leh~~ She wants to go lecture... At that point of time my mind got so many things to decide on!!
1) Go early with them on 13th...
2) Cannot leave Yihua alone to take midnight bus...
3) I actually want to go watch Funka leh...
4) Issit worth me wasting the $32 when my bank account is currently in a deficit?
5) How likely issit for us to change our midnight tics to afternoon tics?
6) Will I regret if I did not go earlier?
It was like all these thoughts going on at the same time loh... Den I decided!!
I shall let fate decide!! I said, if when I check my blog the moment I reach home and there is at least 1 thrashy comment/tag, I will go early!! This kind of helped me decide lots of thing!! And when I reach home, there really isn't any...... So... I am going KL with Yihua.. Pray hard that we can change our tics to the afternoon one... If not hor... I will be going Funka!!

Ok! the 2nd part of this entry, I would like to say something with regards to the recent incident...

Firstly, I would really like to thank all my friends!! Thanks Celest for the very ZAI tags!! Thanks Qiuping for urs as well! u really surprised me!! haha... Nv thought you will write that~ Thanks Yongqi, Yurong, Adeline, Sam, Euphoria, Gniynix, Woofie and JY for the support and encouragement! Thanks Yixuan and Ming Hui for the sms! When Jeremy told me that I am a lucky girl cos I got a group of tight and supportive friends~ Yes!! Like I have told him, if not because of this incident, I wouldn't have know you guys are really there to support me!! Even though many of you only known me for a short while~ However, at the same time I am disappointed with some as well.... This is really probably what it means by 患難見真情~
無數感激道不盡, 百般感動在心頭。Thank you very very much =orz=

Next, to all those anonymous ppl, erm... even for those that left their names, you are still anonymous to me lah~ since i have no idea who you are... I just wanna say, I welcome all to read my blog anytime... But if you wanna change my style, my way of blogging, think you can continue to tag/comment as you like~ And I definitely welcome those who wanna come here and argue/quarrel with me lah~ ;) Like that den I can write more of the kind of entry I posted before this~

Oh~ Fantasy!! You wanna learn ah~~? haha... erm~~ see if got chance I will definitely teach lah~ But for alot of chinese parts rite, I cannot teach one ah.. Its inspirations 來的 :p
Actually just English/Singlish will do lah~ But Chinese will definitely enhance it alot more~ Especially when people without enough 墨水 cannot understand and can only guess!! hahaha.. that's 最高境界 man!!!! Just like all other things, practise makes perfect!! Maybe get some boliao ppl to read your blog?? Erm.. Not only must they be boliao leh~~ They must be daring oso!! erm.. dun need very daring lah~ daring to leave comments/tags can liao! If got those that dare to leave down comments/tags and let you know exactly who they are, will be best!! but hor~ very difficult to find lah~~ Oh!!! And rite!! Oh~ If those ppl around you very "Hum Ji" rite, den you cannot just find one or two.. erm.. Must find a bigger group! Only then they will leave the comments/tags~ Ok lah~ here are some "tips" for you~ haha... Hope to see you picking this useful skill up!! :ppppp

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

Enjoy the concert.

p/s: Your friend, April's blog link is still wrong... :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

haha~ thanks thanks!!
>< Thanks for checking all the links for me :p

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home