<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, January 13, 2006

Bump into with a friend which I had been very very close to for about one semester. Its weird how things have changed as time goes by. I am not surprise that our friendship changes since I had been avoiding that part of my life for almost 2 years. Although now I am no longer avoiding, the feel is no longer there. Yeah~ This can be really quite sad...
But what surprised me most was that she told me she hasn't been talking to ppl whom I thought she would. Apparently after I left, things really changed tremendously... I dare not say that I have such an influence but I can definitely say that I am the trigger of all those.

On top of that, she told me something that's absolutely unpredictable...
This just goes to show how life can really be full of surprises at times... be it good or bad....
In this case, it is definitely not good....
I left in hope that they can be happy... But why issit that things started changing only after a year?? Have whatever I did gone to waste? Perhaps~ How foolish of me to had make that choice 2 years back. But no matter how foolish it was, I do not regret. Simply because 如果時光可以倒流,這一切將不會那麽珍貴。而我也不再是現在的我。
Despite all those incidents, I am lucky that time had really bring along with it all the awkwardness, unhappiness, sorrows and proximity...
Although I still try my best to avoid the necessary topics and pretend that nothing had happened, its usually not enough.. especially when its one-sided. I do not know what they think of me now, but I really thank them to "act" along with me, greeting me etc...

I still like him?? Maybe~ Am I happy for what had happened? Perhaps... If I had never know the truth.. But now that I know, I am definitely not happy... However, now that things had already happened, I hope that he will not be unhappy. Hope that he can always remain the way he was when all of us 1st got to know each other.


Tmr is the day!!! Me and Yihua are going KL!!! yeah yeah yeah!! We decided to get the afternoon tics whether we are able to exchange or not~ meaning, I wun be able to go Funka semis... and she wun be able to go campfire.. Hai~ Bobian... Hope to meet up with the rest there and have a "live" forum!! haha... So to all the teams I support, All the Best and JIAYOU!!!!
Met up with a few teams today, yup! although I am no longer in the comm, its still my responsibility to make sure things are going on fine~ Of course provided that I am capable lah~

I wanna thank lots of ppl!! yes again~ Although I only known most of them for only few days, they still gave me lots of support!! One particular one, I knew them since last year~ Really nice knowing them!! Hope they can JIAYOU this year!!! I dunno whether they read this since the incident was like quite well-spread. But dun think so.. Cos if they do, they wun ask me wat's happening le~~ Anyway~ Although I cannot be there physically, my mind is definitely with them!! Hope that I will receive good news while I am in Malaysia~

And yes~~ Although I wasn't able to be at Mid Valley today, I am going to Final Home on Sat!!! And meeting lots of ppl!!! Haven't met them since Final Home Singapore, can't wait to see them soon!!! yeah!! ok lah~ I still got like 100 surveys to key.... Dun think I can sleep tonight... While I am away, may all of you out there be fine~ Will be back on Sun!!! byebye~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo~~Here at sg but like can feel the high-ness of the concert in KL..Go Mayday Go!!Go Peirong Go!!Go FH Go!! :p

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home