<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just finished reading her blog... This is the 1st time I read it since I knew about the truth. Its really weird~ I felt totally sad looking at her blog, not even reading it yet. I really could not imagine whatever had happened. I gave up so much in hope that they will be happy. But apparently things turned out to be like that. I am not blaming anyone for what happened. I just blame myself for my foolish acts 2.5 years back. 多少掙扎,多少痛,多少緋言緋語,我都忍過來了... 爲什麽結果還是這樣?

Looking at her blog, I am glad that she is happy... But what about he?

1 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

everyone has the right to make our own choice and decision.....sometimes we may feel that by taking a step back or letting go, the other party would be happy....but not always the case....

i yet to master the stage where if i saw someone that i like happy..then i be happy also...letting go is just so hard....

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home