<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, February 06, 2006

Cool~ Finally got an update of their news!! Isn't it better this way rather than everybody goes around speculating?? Very unhealthy u noe~? haha...

The more you try to avoid the topic, the more attention you gather~
Maybe its really time to make use of this chance to shut ppl's imagination from running any wilder~
Anyway~ good job!!!

ok!!! just wanna update to all my friends, I have got a new craze!!!!! wahahahaha....
But dun worry celest!! I still love Mayday ok~ haha...
This new craze is actually this Hong Kong actor~ From the lawyer show on channel 8 every weekday 9pm!! NOT that 林峰 ok?? I dun share the same taste as dear Qiuping~ XDDD
Its the other one!!! the taller, cuter, smile with a dimple one!!! wahaha...
His name is 陳鍵鋒 aka Sammul Chan aka 陳恩耀!!!
If you got no impression, he was actually the nurse acting opposite 佘詩曼 in the 紅衣手札 XDD
Din come to my mind that he was good-looking until I watch another lawyer show when I was in Guangzhou~

wahaha... i noe i am 發花痴-ING.... haha.. but no choice~ As my days in NUS starts to get shorter each second, I realised I dun have much chance to 發花痴 already... So allow me to 珍惜 these very last moments where I can still behave like a student/youngster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home