<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, February 13, 2006

This had been a wonderful weekend man!!! chilled out ALOT!!! With Celest, Qiuping n Steph!!! Cannot remember when was the last time we did that man... Thanks for the postcards!! Really very touched!!!(and yes! I did cry~) We must really do this more often yah??? ;))) erm.. but nx time must definitely need to bring pen man!!

And of course!! Chilled out with JingZhen, Georgina, Yurong and Eileen!! SHIOK SIA!!! Talked about LOTS of stuff as well!!! Really gave me lots of INSIGHTS!! From Mayday to being a teacher to students nowadays n past~ It really made me realised lots n lots of things!! Seems like everytime to Jingzhen can made me realised lots of things! Last time oso like that!!! Really man!! If any of u still remember, I re-open my blog because of something she told me that time.... and u guys let me 大開眼界!!! I am amazed by how students and teachers can actually behave!! And its definitely useful sia~~ hehe...

And yes!!! over the weekend, I received the MOE letter.. I am gg to be a TEACHER!!! ha~~ Dunno whether to cheer or cry~ But anyway~ I am going to just try it out!!! I will be teaching Chinese Language and CHinese Literature!! And yes Georgina!! I promised Mayday's Lyrics will be the CORE curriculum!! (think the school will kick me off :ppp)

佩蓉語錄一:散定了。
佩蓉語錄二:分享的快樂難道不勝過獨自擁有嗎?
佩蓉語錄三:天平的兩端你都去過了嗎?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey congrats!! u will make a good teacher...jia you!! support u!

11:29 AM  
Blogger g n i y n i x said...

Jia You le!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

thanks man! Hope I can really be a competent teacher~~~ ;D

12:33 AM  
Blogger * Starkeeper* said...

Hey hey....

me had a great day as well... *especially~ I see you see i see you! wah..haha.. Cute la YOU!! =P

anyway, I really think you will be a great teacher!! Really really.. If i were to be your student ah.. i think i will enjoy sitting at the table watching your expression change as you talk abt san guo and kong zi.. hahahaha!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home