<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, February 18, 2006

From now onwards hor~~ Ppl can either call me 黃老師 or 黃紅娘!!! hahaha...
Actually hor... 撮合 a couple is supposed to be quite a happy thing leh..
But hai.... *shake head*

Anyway!! I saw something quite rare today while driving back from school! All the traffic lights at the junction after Bukit Timah Plaza were not working!! Its a big big junction with cars going in 3 directions ah~~ Initially I very scared!! I scared suddenly some car dash here n there and refuse to let others go.. But I was totally amaze at how the traffic still flows safely!!! There weren't any jams and no selfish drivers!! very zai!! Must really give an applause to those drivers!! But I was there for only less than a min.. After that wat happened, I dunno lah~~

And yes!!
I have decided to drop my Jap!!! Today's class was terrible.... I realised I have to really go master all my basic n intermediate stuff~~~ Although its very 可惜 to drop at Jap 6. But I think no use continuing proudly when I noe that I will not improve... So yup! I will drop it after my mid-term break~~

And lastly~ Heard Ashin's interview today!! haha.. Can hear that he is really quite happy wor!! Yeah~~ Den he oso very very very 冷!!!!! cannot stand it!! wat 瓶頸堅???

2 Comments:

Blogger Noritaka said...

huh huh?! u heard "ping jing jian"??? tt's Ken Hirai ba.... wat was mentioned abt him huh? I quite like him too,hee....

12:46 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wahahahah~~~ Ashin was saying everytime he meets Ping Jing aka bottleneck, he will remind himself of a phrase, his 座右銘! Just when everybody listens attentively to wat he's abt to say, he just said 瓶頸堅~~~
-_-|||
I laughed like mad loh....
That interview oso go many other very funny parts!! haha...

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home