<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Went to watch Brokeback Mountain~ erm... some parts are quite funny period.
Before that, went on a shopping spree!! bought 3 tops and a pair of shoes~ and spent abt $100...
Die... I am really gonna be careful in my spending~ I still got lots of other more important things to buy... So, NO MORE shopping for me till maybe I go Hong Kong~

And yup! I forgot to announce, I dropped Japanese 6~ My Jap foundation is really too lousy for me to take that module... But I am definitely not going to give up learning Jap! Before I go into a more advanced level, I will have to brush up my basic!

Today is THE DAY!! I am going MOE at sign that contract... hai...
And den, it will be a busy day for me.. will be mugging in school after that and watch another movie Munich! Although I haven't watch this movie, I am pretty sure that its going to be better that Brokeback Mountain by quite a few times :ppp

1 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

Congrats.
The future generation depends on you hehehe

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home