<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Super Hectic Week

Ok~ I do not have much time to write this entry... I should just give a summary of this week's workload..

1) Jap presentation on Thur
2) Jap report due on Fri
3) Another Jap report dun on Mon
4) Chinese Philosophy essay due on Mon

All these still dun include my weekly quiz and homework... This is the consequence of procrastination and 臨時抱佛腳..... I am really doom :(((((

And oso I believe that Fir is coming to receive their Best Band award >:(
Ok fine~ Since Mayday already got it 3 times b4, think should give other ppl a chance ba... :p
Let's just hope that they will be able to thrash that J** C***, Sun Yanzi and of course Fir and seize the Best Album Production award!

and erm.... i have yet to ask my dad about the work n travel thingy.... I dun see the right timing!!! AARRGGG~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home