<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I am still not done with Confucius yet... AARRGGG~~~
I still haven't finish amending my Jap essay as well!!! I will have to hand in both on MONDAY!!! I dunno how man!!!!
Seriously speaking.... If i really fell into the state of depression, these 2 assignments play a big big part!!! Especially the philosophy one.... There were so many times i just feel like giving up..... I just wanna forget about it! Dun do, dun hand in...... but...... I cannot lah~~ cannot disappoint my parents leh.... So now, I have decided to just crap as much as I can..... probably just 2000 words or so.... I wun get a good grade.. but at least I wun get a F ba.....
Oh~ and one more thing!! My dad kind of agreed to let me go for the Work n Travel thing le!! I said kind of cos he did mention.... Still have one more week before I need to pay.. so he still have one more week to consider... !#$&%(*$@&! haha... but i think should be ok ba.....
so I hope that mr. anonymous will manage to persuade his mum as well!! if not.. with nobody going with me, I think my parents will get super super angry...
Lastly, I just want to say, 我的眼光真的不會高! All I am looking for is just someone taller than me, older than me, someone who is not weird, someone that dun smoke, gamble, speaks vulgarites, someone whom I can communicate,someone who is kind-hearted and witty (joke cleverly and not just plain funny...)
However, someone who is plainly kind-hearted and nice is not enough~ I think I wun mind someone who has a qualification lower than me, (erm... not too sure myself) But I definitely not someone who earns less than me~
But of course someone rich and talented will be bonus lah! haha.....
ok~ back to Confucius.....

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

wow...already tight for time and still got time to think of what you want as a partner keke.....kidding ahh...dun throw slippers at me...:P

hmm...from what i observe those around me, gals expectations of guys would keep changing as they gets older...especially when reach the 30 mark keke...perhaps not all...

anyway....hope you find your prince charming soon..

lastly....gd luck for your assignments and exams!!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

Thanks man!!!

the partner thingy, din spend time on it at all~ since I have been thinking abt it all the time XXDDDD
haha~~

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home