<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, April 02, 2006

!*(@*#&@*%$#*(%)#($)#$&*#@&$()@&#&@(#*

This is the 1st time I listen to a radio program listen until SO DAMN PEK CHEK!!!!!
The host obviously DUN LIKE Mayday man!!! KAO!!!!!
keep tokiing and toking~~~ tok abt EVERYTHING somemore!!! WAH LAO!!!
I was there saying SHUT UP and complaining in front of my PC loh!!! haha... Luckily ppl in PTT kept posting very funny and angry comments~ haha... and oso msn with Yurong!! hahaha.... DAMN HIGH!!!

And OH NO!!!!! Ashin's voice is terrible!!!! Its VERY VERY VERY JIALAT!!!
The worst thing is... there is no change in his voice when talking!!! that means he is not sick rite???
How come he sang all the songs sang until so 辛苦????
hai.... Den like that he better rest his throat for the rest of the month man!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually this week got quite a few things i wanted to record down....
But was too lazy.... hai.... Anyway~~ The most up-to-date thing is my MNO project!! I can't believe I actually missed a 6hours meeting with my grpmates... They must have hate me to core!!! and I will definitely get a very bad evaluation... :(((((
hai.. nvm lah~ wat to do~~ Now i can only do the slides well.. Which i think i am doom as well...
my powerpoint slides are damn lousy one loh.... :'(((

Anyway... Have a nice month ahead everyone!! for me, exam is 3 weeks away!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

给你自由!
给你自由!


hahahahahaha~~~

11:45 PM  
Blogger 咸鱼:赏味期间:无限 said...

oh, mayday was on radio..argg i miss it :'(

11:36 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

nvm!! Can go to mdmd.net forum to d/l!! it was really really high!!! XDD

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home