<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, March 23, 2006

whew~~ Finally done with one essay... althought think still fall short of a few hundred words.. dun care le... :ppp
One more to be handed in this fri!! JIAYOU!!

hmm~~ Past few days had been busy n interesting...
1st on Mon, I was hailing for a cab in sch to go work...
den, saw 2 guys hailing oso... den they asked if I need a cab, he say i can have it 1st..
But I say nonono~ u have it 1st since u guys were here 1st...
Den he actually suggested we take together!! wahahaha... and his company will pay for it!! XDDD
But they going to chinatown but I gg to middle road leh...
But still!! I save quite abit leh!! haha... imagine i take all the way from NUS.. kao.. will be damn ex!!
Haha... super lucky!! there are actually ppl who dun mind a stranger sharing cab with them ><
That very same night, we the triad, had a super long and depressing conference till 3am!! basically tok abt our life story~

On Tuesday, basically I stayed up to do my essay~ glad that I finished at 2+ hehe...

Think will be staying up again on Thurs nite!! hai... :(((

Today, I met someone..
Someone I haven't seen since the day we got our O level results...
I knew this person is in NUS but nv had a chance to meet until today...
It really did brought back some memories...
I dunno if we share the same memories, I am just glad that we met again after so many years... ;)

One more thing!! Something I heard from a lady working in the company today~~
Her subordinate is recommending her somebody, say she is pretty~
Den that lady actually said "oh~ Pretty, very good!! Pretty means half the battle won le!!"
When I heard that, I was like -_-|||
This is the 1st time I heard somebody declaring that out loud!!
Although we noe that in real life, good-looking ppl actually have more advantages...
But everybody only keep it in mind~ This is the 1st time I hear this man.. From an employer somemore... orz...

Oh~~ erm.. I have decided not to read that thing anymore...
For those who noe wat issit, yup! its THAT thing lah!!
Although I am not guilty abt wat its mentioned there, I am guilty of hmm.. another thing loh...
And although I noe I wun make much diff, but still should punish myself for erm... that thing I am guilty for...
For those who dunno, its ok lah~ not important~ ;)

COunting down to exams : 30days!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we the traid... hehehehe...

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home