<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, March 18, 2006

17/3/06

I dragged myself out of bed today... Cos I have to go back sch to meet my lecturer... Dr Lo (the philosophy teacher~~)
Because I did not hand in an assignment during lecture, he say he wanted to meet me... :(((
The minute I knew about this on Tue, I have been worrying...

As I approaches his office, I just felt as if I am attending some oral exam...
However things did not turn out to be as bad....
He started by asking me how long I took to come school etc... Not so tense kind of qns... whew~~

Den he asked why issit that I kept taking his module... This is the 3rd module....
I totally stunned.... I kept faking some laughter... "hehehe erm... hahaha..." Den I just crap something like I want to really try understand more regarding the things he teach... I dun even noe what the hell I am toking... I can't possibly tell him that
"oh~ Cos I really respect you and I admire and like you as a teacher. So no matter how badly I score, I still wanna take ur module"
Firstly, its will be so embarrassing!!
Secondly, he might just think that I am licking his boot...
So~ wat for?

We tok for about 1 hour... Apart from the things related to studies, (which took maybe 50% of the time) we spent time toking about LIFE... He asked me things like what issit I like to do, and told me how I should live my own life rather than others affecting me~ Also, he told me lots of difficulties in the environment we live today~ There were lots of long pauses in our conversation... rather awkward... But in the last 10 min of our conversation, I suddenly felt very very touched.. I can't quite remember what was it that he said at that moment that I felt tears in my eyes... I can only remember I cried the moment I stepped out of his office... And on my bus journey to work as well...

I really thank GOD for this teacher...

When I reach Allson hotel, walking to my work place, I noticed there were lots of traffic police around.. lots of those motobikes were parked by the National Library... Den a big groups of ppl standing around, looking at something... I was like "wats going on"?? Den I realised "OH!!! The Queen is visiting the National Library today!!!!" Den, joining some other, I stood on the ledge trying to catch a glimsp! I was opposite the Nationa Library with a road in between..
And yes!!! I saw her!!!! She came out of the library, waving to all the people~ And there were actually people cheering... (I suspect those ppl are ca-re-fe) So excited!! haha... How often do you get to see a member of the Royal Family?? Esp. a Royal Family that is still currently holding on to some actual power??

Saw from the papers, that she will be visiting Toa Payoh to take a look at our neighbourhood!! I was so so excited!!! haha.... But disappointed as well... cos I will not be anywhere near home today leh.... :(
But nvm!!! At least I managed to catch her at the National Library!!! ;DDD

And thanks G and Jingzhen for having me join them for the evening!! ;)))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home