<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, March 02, 2006

This is going to be super short!!

Last night, I stayed up till 2+, having great chatting sessions with various ppl!! And because of this!! I heard Ashin's Happy Birth Day on 933!!!! wahaha... For the FIRST time!!!! I think 933 did not get the Exclusive airing thingy~ haha... serves them rite~

Den today!!! On my way to school, I heard it AGAIN!!!!!! yeah yeah!!! very high!!!
Both DJ (peifen and mary) mentioned that its Mayday's Ashin's~ They din say its Mayday's~
Although its written WU YUE TIAN on the playlist~

Lastly, I am glad that my initial dislike, disappointment for the song are fading...
Hope things will get better~

And just to add on to my busy March schedule... Did I mention I just got myself 2 tuition assignments, I am going to work and I am going to NATAS fair... Can I pray to GOD and ask for March to have 50Days??? -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home