<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Today is the 1st day of March! erm... Nothing special took place in the past few days...
I think I will be blogging slightly less this month... This month is going to be EXTREMELY busy..
Simply because all my assignments/projects are due by the end of this month...
I have got 2 projects and a 5000-word essay... And yes... 2 more tests...

A friend just reminded me today that exams are only 6 weeks away... YUCKS!!!
And now, there is still one module which I totally, honestly DUNNO wat's going on!!!!YUCKS YUCKS!!!!!!!!

Dunno how to survive this 6 weeks.. :'(((((
And this is my last sem you noe???

Lastly, I have FINALLY decided to go NIE... Thanks audrey and kungfubaby and the rest for all the advise ;))) But I still need to let them noe that I cannot start on 20th March leh... But hor!!! MOE is not replying my emails and not picking up my phonecalls!!!! KAO!! Dunno wat they doing.....

Last lastly, I thank GOD for the job offer!!! haha... its coming just the time I need it :DDD

Last last lastly, I wore my Mayday shirt to school today! And I saw this girl at engine bridge... When I walked past her, she shouted 五月天!!!!! Den her friends turned to look at me~ Wah lao... I totally 嚇倒 can!!!? haha... I stopped and gave them a nod... Sound as if I AM 五月天 rite? wahahahha... But I really dunno how to response sia... Den she went on to explain to her friends that the shirt I am wearing is a Mayday shirt.. She is DEFINITELY a Mayday fan loh!!! wahahhaa.... I really hope to find out who she is leh!!! I wanna say sorry to her... cos I think my attitude was a little 冷淡 :ppp But that's only because I never thought that someone will see the t-shirt and will actually be excited enough to express it out! Anyway~ Hope that we will meet somewhere soon! haha.. Maybe in the forum!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heys~ haha yah she sure mayday fan! haha anyways yah she sounded like she just saw mayday themselves.. hope she is from the forum!! then can know her better and see which fac which year etc.. hahahah!!!

11:57 PM  
Blogger 咸鱼:赏味期间:无限 said...

hi there, chance upon ur blog & i huf to link it:ur blog title says it all, i m also a newbie mayday fan too, i tink my response may be similar to her :P

8:34 AM  
Blogger JY said...

hahaa..u know...for quite sometime..i where mayday tee every friday of the week..and my colleagues would say..mayday coming meh?? keke

8:57 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wahaha.. spotlite >> YES!!! For one split second, she made me feel that I am Mayday! -_-|||
Hope I can find her!

trinhday >> welcome to the family of Mayday fans!! haha..

JY >> Den wat's ur response?? If its me, I will say "nv come cannot wear meh? those tees quite nice mah!!" :p

11:23 AM  
Blogger JY said...

i sing 别惹我 wahahha

7:10 PM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

wah lao~ Unfriendly sia~~ :p

8:06 PM  
Blogger JY said...

kidding lah....

i just smile back loh

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heys! i guessed correctly!!! hahaha...

u finally got the courage to wear it to sch liaos arh?

12:24 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

i always wear that lah!!! haha...
not the 101 one lah!!
that one cannot wear out one!!! haha...

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha peirong! i agree! the 101 one cannot wear out one!!! XPXPXP

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home