<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, March 10, 2006

First day of work was Not Bad at all!!!
I would say I have really enjoyed it!! Although it will be more enjoyable if the pay was higher :ppp
Afterall~ I can still do sales lah.. Just that cannot give me quota and base on commission~~
My voice almost gone after th 1st day~~
So my dear friends, if you are going to IT Fair, can drop by Dell to say Hi!! But I most prob can't quite chit-chat with you ah...
Thursday Nite is already like hell... I cannot imagine weekends loh...

Oh!! I can finally understand why Ashin always have to stand with his legs open... U noe ah... when you are kind of tall, you will have to do that quite often... esp. when you are facing customers and dun wanna be rude... yes... I stood the so-called 大 shape 50% of the time today... esp. when my customer is a guy and yet shorter than me ~~ it can be quite 辛苦 and it definitely dun look very nice for a lady to stand that way... :p

And Yes!!! That brother of mine will be gg to Army tmr!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! haha... will get to see him less often.... Although this makes me sound very bad.. But well.. I am just being frank~~

3 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

ohh ...k k ...will see if got go will say hi to u...

but scare to go...cos sure will spend money hahaa....

so tempting

12:55 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

hahaa.. Really got quite nice deals!! haha... Will prepare some money there tmr!!
Yah!! Do drop by to say Hi to me ;)

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha the 大 shape thingy is funny! XPXPXP tts why that time enews when ashin was with hei ren and the other lady he can stand straight.. haha then on wanyu.. he cant.. XPXPXP

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home