<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, March 06, 2006

Suddenly everything become unsure, uncertain... This is what I hate most!!!
I did not sleep since yesterday... I am a person who needs lots of security and I need to be SURE!!
When I openly declared how sure and how confirm I was, after the good chat, everything came toppling on top of me...
So... I am not that sure after all...

Anyway, took some "actions" today~ Now I shall wait and see...

PS: This year's Oscar very boring leh... waste my effort to skip lecture to watch it...
But I am proud that Ang Lee was the 1st Chinese to win the Best Directing!! (WHew~ luckily not *ahem* the other Chinese) Dunno who I am referring to?? well~ its not someONE but some other ppl lah~ Still dunno?? Give you a clue!! Why am I not proud that Ziyi Zhang is the 1st Chinese nominated for Golden Globe? Neither am I proud that she is the 1st Chinese to be invited to give out an Oscar award~

haha.. got it?? ;)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home