<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yeah!!! First post at fivemonthday.blogspot.com!!!
1st of all!! Thanks to my tuition kid, Xin tian.. for coming out with this name :ppppp

Past weekend was like hell.... I.T show was not like what I imagined!!! I tot its just stand there and act busy one!! BUT!!! It turned out to be the busiest job I have ever undertake!!! ><
You wun believe how busy one can get!!! Everyone was so busy that its an extremely difficult task to go for lunch breaks!!! I basically lost my voice after 4 days of talking, shouting...
Now, I noe everything about the 5 desktops Dell sold at the show... You can ask me everything abt it... kao...
Apart from dealing with 5 customers simultaneously and w/o letting them feel left out... Still must get the irritating perm staff out of the way!!
I am really still quite upset that I got no extra pay for all those effort... :(((
But at least must thank Galvin, my boss for the dinner he promised! At least SOMEBODY knows that I am working hard...

Ok!! This week's is really going to be busy again... THanks to Jingzhen for getting me the job!! I promise I will do a good job!!! ;DDD

And lastly.... I am SUPER SUPER upset that I wasn't able to attend Leehom's concert on sun!!! AARRRGGGG~~~~~ They all looked DAMN SHUAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But at least I noe that he will be coming to Singapore for concert this year!! hehehe.... and he IS coming for Qian Chang Hui afterall~~ haha... I thought of the thing to say to him le!!!! haha........ Not like previous years.. Just say Thank You....
But... thanks leh... Must he come in April?? Cannot come in March meh??? Since he going to Malaysia... so difficult to just cross the causeway to come here meh!!!???

*can't wait to have my 1st up close and personal meeting with Dr Lo....* :(((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home