<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, March 10, 2006

Today's sales... Chop Chop oso got 30 ba~~??
Its d
efinitely better than yesterday ba... Busy like mad as expected.... Its ok to be busy you noe??? Its ok that I am paid so badly for the amount of work I produced... What boils my blood is...

1) Wh
en there are SO many customers around, ppl actually still stand around and chit-chat or do every other things except assisting customers...
2) Wh
en some ppl just spend time maintaining good relationships with the "boss" or just hide inside the room to slack simply because he or she knows the "boss" well...
3) Wh
en ppl doesn't recognise all the hard work you have done...

Th
ey get $7 per hour, I oso get $7 per hour... Why issit that ppl can slack SO MUCH!! And I even have to serve customers while eating my "dinner"? Why issit that I have to answer 5 customers' enquiries at the same time.. just because ppl are everywhere except where the customers crowd around???

I got so piss
ed that I just refuse to stay back to listen to the redundant "Q & A" session... Will you still have so many unanswerable questions if you have attended to enough customers????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there. i'll be changing my blog too. but wait till wretch.cc is up again.. sigh. will tell u in msn when i have my new blog url..

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home