<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I am beginning to miss my mum.. :(((
She flew to Shanghai this morning.... hai.. It will be May before I will see her again...
Although there's quite a little restriction when she's ard, she had been a great help and great companiant!! Helping me do all the chores, chit-chatting with me... complaining to each other... etc~

Oh yes! I remembered what I wanted to say yesterday night on the cab...
I just wanna say that one day I will just pack a luaggage and just go on a journey by myself...
Like wat she said, if its meant to be drifted away, it will be... if its not meant to, it will not be...
I have made an effort~ I dunno whether its enough, but at least I tried...

Scorpions are ppl who love themselves most...
I do not noe if its true... But it seems like its getting more and more true as years go by...
It started off with 100% effort, but as I passed through different stages of life, the percentage seems to decrease... Once bitten, twice shy.... Now when I make friends, I dun put in extra effort anymore... Those who really became my friends, were all through a natural proccess...
I always tried to imagine scenarios in which I can say to myself " HEY!! You got friends who really supports and love u!" But everytime I am disappointed... So, I have learnt not to have anymore expectations...
I dunno wat will happen as time goes by...
But to all those who stayed on all these while, I thank you!!
To those who have left, I used to be so upset abt it.. But now... ha...
To those who are going to stay for little while more, in the past, I will imagine you guys to stay on forever but now I am really unsure of how long we will continue hanging ard~
To all those whom I am going to meet in the future, I am sorry that I am not able to commit 100% anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home