<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, December 30, 2006

woohoo~!~!
THANK YOU YIXUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*muack muack muack muack muack*

Due to my busy schedule yesterday, I asked my brother to go Visma to get the highly-anticipated CD at 2+. BUT!!!! They say it will only be in after 5pm -_-
Wah lao.... Very disappointed!!

OK nvm... I shall get it myself at IMM later in the evening...
To my horror!!! IMM has got no CD shop!!! Only laserflair and TS.. -_-X2
My mood was really bad after that... Totally cannot smile or laugh...

Den they suggest that I can just make a turn to JurongEast's CD Rama...
Initially I still paiseh to drag all of them along with me... But I really want to get hold of the CD!!!! So ok~ I went there. But I stayed in the car. They went down to get it for me.... After waiting for 5min or so... They came back, empty-handed -_-X3 They say that this CD Rama will only have stock in Jan... kao!!!
There goes my LAST hope :'(((
I am so not going to get my CD today.... Needless to say, my mood was worse!

Throughout the night, while cooking our pasta, bacon etc... I was still grumbling and whining over it. I was even more disappointed and sad after browsing through the forum, reading posts, comments, discussion about the CD. ARG~!~!~! Damn it!!! @#$%&*!*@&#$&($#

Time has passed midnight. I have to accept the fact that I am not getting my CD by today... And most probably will not get it the nx day, since I really dun have the time and my brother most prob wun wanna go get it for me again... -_-X4

OK~ So I should settle down for our gift-exchange...
Just when I was passing my gift to a friend, the cover of THAT Highly-Anticipated CD came into sight!!!!!!! I couldn't help but screamed!!!!!!! My two stupid but lovely friends bluffed me!!!! And I cannot imagine I was so gullible to actually believe them.. But actually I thought it was quite logical since that CD rama is not very big~ WAH~~ Anyway... I played the CD immediately using my friend's laptop. Then we went on discussing which songs are nice which are not~ But apparently... there's something serious wrong with the laptop's speakers!! That supposedly familiar voice suddenly turned into something unfamiliar at all!!! Some songs also sounded quite awful as compared to later when I listened it on my car~

YEAH!! So I still did manage to get hold of the CD with not too late the delay! I will listen to it a few more times before giving comments~ Since some songs can sound quite bad on 1st listening and turn out to be very nice after awhile ;DDD

I am happy happy and lucky lucky girl!!!

To this group of friends whom I spent a wonderful evening on the 29th Dec 2006:
你一個口令 我一個動作 絕不拖延
你一個皺眉 我三條黑線 整個高度警戒
我無時無刻 都無怨無悔 讓你無法又無天 的撒野

是一座堡壘 是一種哲學 我們之間
是一股熱血 是一句乾杯 也是一種永遠
我無時無刻 都無怨無悔 讓愛無窮又無盡 萬萬歲

(你們)
是我的 朋友 就是 我的BABY
就算你 打我 踢我 也都OK
就是要寵你 寵你 寵上了天
天堂 整個 搬到你身邊

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home