<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Haven't had such a great weekend for a long long long time...
And haven't been out till so late for a long long long time as well~
Thanks to all my friends who had accompanied me this Friday and Saturday!!!

The Ktv pub was fun with you guys!!! ;DDD
minus how stinky I became after that :p

Fish n Co. was not bad either!
minus the super dark seat, black out and cold food...
And thanks to Yixuan and Jeremy for your companion at TCC till 1am...
I know you guys are just accompanying me cos I said I dun wanna go home so early...
Thank you SO MUCH!! Love ya!!!

Can't wait for tmr to come!! It will definitely be another great time out again!!!

Life is actually not that miserable after my mum went over to China~ cos I have got you guys!!!

Quote what dear Qiuping said : "Good friends dun need so many, 1 or 2 is enough!" yeah man!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

it is not about how much time there is for you to enjoy...it is about how much you enjoy with the given time...:)

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home