<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Feeling quite sad today... Cos tmr my mum is leaving for China already...
I really very She Bu De her to go leh......... how.......?
Althought after she leaves, I can go out till late nite, nobody will be there to nag at me and I can have the master bedroom all to myself...
After she leaves, it will oso means that nobody help me wash clothes, iron clothes liao.... And most importantly, nobody will be there to listen to all my complains and nobody to chat with when I am home.... :'(((
Dear Mummy, please take care of urself and enjoy ur life when u r over in China and hope Daddy wun bully you. I promise that I will not make you worry about things back home. See you 3 mths later.

I cannot tell her all these so I am writing them down here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home