<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Agenda for this entry:
1) Wu Bai and Zhang Zhen Yue's concert
2) Seeing 权相宇 on his arrival
3) Seeing Wu Bai, Zhang Zhen Yue and MC Hotdog on their departure
4) Winning a battle

1) This concert was good!! Although Zhang Zhen Yue din really interact with the crowd... This was more like a Wu Bai's concert with Zhang Zhen Yue as special guest loh... There were only a few ppl here and there who stood up... Some stood up when MC Hotdog came on stage but most stood when Wu Bai was on stage.
I did not stand throughout the whole concert, sat down during those slower songs... But I think I am more high when Ah Yue was on stage... haha... me n ah tan waved to his guitarist somemore kekeke... I was oso high during Wu Bai's show lah.. Just that abit tired. It's definitely a concert worth $150!!!
I must say... Wu Bai is better-looking now!! He can really say cold jokes~ Ah Yue was cute!!! haha... there was once during song transition, he signalled to the crew to shift the chair away quickly! He din say anything much throughout the whole concert... He was very non-chalant throughout the concert lah... MC Hotdog was cool! Minus those *!@&^#@^#* in the songs... I think he is very daring and funny!!! cool!!
I am glad that more than half of the songs sang in the concert were songs I am familiar with! haha... so its worth the money lah!!!
Oh! I wanna add!! There were quite a few "aunties" and "decent-looking women"~ They can be quite crazy over Wu Bai man!!! haha...

2) After a supper, 2 hours of sleep, I woke up at 0430, to put on one of my better outfit and better looking makeup... I head off to work... A superstar is coming today -- 权相宇. Honestly, I am not a fan of his... I just think he is ok only.. But I have a mission... That is to go take a few shots of him.. for my colleagues who were off that day... Yup! I saw him.. Couldn't even recognise him.. Thought he looked like Song Cheng Xian :p But ok lah.. He is tall but doesn't seem too friendly...
There were quite a few aunties inside the restricted area, wanting to see him oso.. But the number was far less than what I expected... But the public area was WooHoo!!! super crowded lah... n for some reason, most were wearing Red...
Den a stupid thing happened.... After waiting for so long... He finally walk pass us, towards the public area... I took up my camera, tried to on it.. it HANGED!!!!! !@*@(&#*&)(@# I cannot believe this... And the moment he stepped out, my camera was back to normal again... -_-||| So great~~ I did not manage to take any photos... dunno come for wat!!! My only console was... While waiting, a steward onboard the flight 权相宇 took, walked pass me, smiled and said nicely n politely, He is coming out. Den I said oh ok~ Thank you! haha... he was quite good-looking leh!! just that quite short... ok~ Excitement ends here for the time being.

3) After breakfast and do a little bit of work, its 11+. Its time for Wu Bai n gang to check in!! So I went downstairs. The minute I step out of the lift, I saw them checking in through the VIP check-in... I looked ard... Not a single fan in sight!!! So I just calmly took my camera n took one shot... Den I went proceed to the restricted area. I was super excited n nervous lah~~ haha... Dunno whether to take photo wif them or not... But in they end... I am too hum ji... only manage to take with MC Hotdog... Wu Bai and Ah Yue got their "managers" with them... so I dare not take... I think they are not as close as they seems to be... all of them boarded the gate individually!! They drummers, guitarists, MC Hotdog, Ah Yue n Wu Bai... They all board at different timing!! that's so weird!!!

4) As for the battle, it took place 2 days ago... In case you dun get it... I am toking abt that idiot in my office... Ha~!~! I almost got into deep shit!! But too bad... He too look small me and not only did I not get into deep shit, I managed to rebuke every single thing he said!! I may be stupid, but not enough for these!!! V

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

wahaa...
teach me a few tricks in ur battle :D

1:03 AM  
Blogger Andrea Ng said...

haha...
actually no trick invovle lah.. just that he din play his tricks well enough and got too many ideas wrong~
If he do everything properly, I will not have a chance ;p

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home