<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Haven't been updating my blog... cos my mum is around, and cos have been busy and no mood to write lah... I purposely decided to have an entry today..

Today was my 2nd day at work.. as a Management Trainee at JAL.
Of course, I will not bitch about anything regarding my job here...
But after two days... there really wasn't much things for me to do man... half the time I wasn't doing anything constructive...
the other half of the time I was undergoing On-the-Job Training... So much things to remember...
Argg....
And there really not many Japanese guys around.. Only my Manager is Jap... the rest all Singaporeans..
Other departments oso very few Japs.. will tok about more details in time to come...

Went to watch CARS with Qiuping n Weiting today.. Its really a great show!!! Its a show that made me cry very sadly and laugh heartily!! Really nice lah!!!!

That's it... I am now at Qiuping's house.. waiting to watch soccer... Argentina vs Holland... So long... Goodnite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home