<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hmm... Just to update... I went to JAL interview yesterday... They called me 2 weeks ago but I was in Shanghai then.. I thought they will not call me again but they did!!! I cannot describe how happy I was :ppp
Guess how many interviewers were there !!!! SEVEN!!!! freaking 7!!!!
Wah lao.... the moment i stepped into the conference room I felt like getting out!
5 of them were guys, of which 4 of them were Japanese. The other 2 were Sg ladies...
I can't quite recall the content... Just talked abt my past working experience, they commented on my nails and hair... >< The whole interview was abt 30 min....
The person who called me up, also one of the interviewer....
Told me that I SHOULD be selected... and will call me at the end of the day or today...
Hai... But dun have leh... I think they found someone better or she just 敷衍 me only loh.... :(((((
I really want this job one leh... :((( Seems like now no chance liao....
But I must still thank GOD that I was at least being asked to go down for an interview~

Job-hunting starting over again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home