<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Woohoo~~~~ I passed!!!! wahahahha.... And the result is better than what I expected :ppp Thank GOD!!!
Hai~~ I can't describe how nervous I had been for the past days... Reminded me of my 'O' Level days... But YES!!! Its all OVER!!!! I have officialy graduated!! 應該算是了了我父母的其中一件心事吧~

Oh~~ I must say... 異地逢同鄉的感覺真的超好!!!
I went to this restaurant that sells Singapore Cuisine that day~ It's quite a nice restaurant.. It's like Swensens that kind of standard one lah... Wah I tell u, the minute I stepped in, I felt like I am in homeground! wahahhaa... Cos at one glance, you can see so many fellow Singaporeans there~ And everytime I walk pass a table and heard the ever-so-familiar-Singlish, I just felt like turning to them and say "Hey! 同鄉!" Well~ Of course I wun lah!! that's just a kind of decription.
The food there are quite ok~ very authentic but erm... the price is like double what you normally eat in Singapore.. Imagine Laksa selling at $5.50 per bowl and a small cup of Teh Tarik at $4. And you have to place ur order in Chinese...

EG:
Mee Rubus --> 馬來滷面
Mee Goreng --> a very long name that i cannot remember ><

But I just like the atmospere there! And I realised Singaporeans actually quite distinctive!
Oh!! I went to Fish & Co. too!! haha.. Den saw a few Singaporeans oso~~ And have to place order in Chinese again lah~ So erm... interesting??

And to my surprise, a fellow camp-mate from NUS is actually in Shanghai doing attachment!! And his workplace is only opposite where I lives!!! Of course we have to meet up lah!! Although our lunch wasn't nice.. But able to meet a friend here is really something very pleasant!!!

Ok~ After today, I declare I am broke~~ I left only abt RMB100 in my wallet... I really dunno where all my money gone man... I din really do any shopping leh... I only bought 2 dresses... Some fake wallets... A few books... THAT's all leh!!! I din even see anything nice that I can buy for my friends and relative!!! HUMPH!!! My trip here had been quite a disappointment I would say... BUT!!!! I did something that I always wanted to do!!! I went to have my nails extended and got them very nicely(to me lah :p) and fancifully fixed! Yup! Its expensive.. But its 2-3 times cheaper to get it done here than in Singapore loh... That's why I only do those simple ones back home... yeah yeah!! hahaha...

China really not my cup of tea for shopping leh... Those cheaper ones are very out of fashion.. Those trendy ones are so expensive... Kao!! How to buy??? But its definitely my no. 1 choice when it comes to food!! It has probably as many varieties as in Singapore, but the price is much cheaper!!! (Guangzhou lagi cheaper) But hor... Not necessary authentic lah~~ Hai~~ I really miss the food from Hong Kong's 茶餐廳!!!! Oh!! I have yet to blog about the food in HK!!

Ok~ So now.. Its time to get settled down and prepare to start my job hunting!!! In the meantime, I am lucky enough to get a few temp jobs in hand! haha.. To give me some earnings before I get a permanent job. Thank GOD again!!!

Dear friends, see you guys very soon!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home