<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Kao... I thought I can really sweep lots of stuff.... hai....
Went to the "fake market" for the 2nd time... Bought NOTHING!!!! Cannot believe it....
I went there on Tue and managed to get lots of good quality imitations at a very low price!! But today... The quality they showed me were like Shit loh... and the price so high!!!! And they totally refuse to lower the price!!! Could this be the difference in weekday n weekend???
Anyway... I am not going there anymore le... so angry...

I was surprised to realised that there is Fish n Co. here!! So went to eat with my parents... I did felt home there... except that I have to say Fish n Chip, Seafood platter for one in Chinese... Managed to get a few Jap DVDs but still dunno whether can they be viewed...

Oh~~ Today's weather was so damn hot!!! It was still 20 degree yesterday... It was 27 this morning!! I hope it will still go back to early 20 degree.. Let me enjoy some cool weather before going back mah...

Lastly, I must say that... Mayday may not be as popular as some ppl here... But at least I can find their CDs off the shelves of CD shops.. I get to see some images of them on TV everyday... Even more than in Sg man... n Surprisingly.. I see them on TV more often than that.....

One more week before I return... I really miss my blog and my friends' blog.... Arrggg......

PS: I just listened to the Mayday radio version of First Day... Den went to listen to SG FH version oso.. I realised actually they are 2 diff. versions ah... Some of the words were differently sang... And the condition of the vocal for SG FH is not as good as the other one.. hmm... I noe it cannot be the KL FH lah.. since Ashin din manage to remember the lyrics until chorus in KL~~ So hmm... could it be Chengdu FH?? The one after SG, before KL?? Should be ba... Since I am quite sure they din perform this in any other FHs... Unless the recording was not done during FH.. But if not FH, den where?? anyway... Its a nice song~ and I like both Yanzi and Mayday's versions!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home