<$BlogMetaData$

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just a few words

The past 3 papers had been horrendous... Hai~~ All I ask for is just a pass man... :'(
But now its not the time to think abt it lah...
Just wanna wish all my friends good luck for their papers!!! Should be last 1 or 2~ So JIAYOU!!!
And I am excited and kind of worried at the same time.. I will be on a 1-day trip all alone...(really going to break my own personal record) And now going to airport to stay over.. Cos I dun wanna spend money taking cab, paying mid-nite charge..
So hope everything will be ok... And I will not be blur and get myself into trouble or any kind of undelightful situations... Till then~

Take care~~

PS: traid members, see all of you on Sat!!! U guys be careful oso!! and protect Ah Tan!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home